IPL 2018 script watch 2.0-New leak received

maniac

14 minutes ago, asterix said:

Inshallah if it’s going to be that way. Because SRH doesn’t has the mettle to fight and beat the evil forces of CSK... if you’re not able to do the task then move aside...

SRH suck outside Hyderabad...

Playoffs are in Mumbai and Kolkata..

On 4/23/2018 at 1:46 PM, maniac said:

Script has been leaked

MI has been unfairly criticized for misusing power despite winning fair and square and being the most successful IPL team and captain ever, so Governing council might personally request real super bhabhi to hold back a bit - so MI might just go through the motions this year

DD- script or no script they are hopeless :giggle: 

RR and CSK- after being banned for fixing, the fans have lost faith and have lost hope...so to reinvigorate interest these 2 teams will be scripted to move ahead. RR will be left at the altar and will get bashed badly in the semi finals.

:hatsoff:

On 5/14/2018 at 11:30 AM, jalebi_bhai said:

My top secret sources have told me that the IPL governing council is trying very hard to make the battle for 3rd and 4th very interesting. Hence there are a lot of teams that could end up with 7-7 record.

Bottomline, expect a lot of late twists and turns from now.

So this half of my intel was indeed true :hatsoff: .

Guys, I was reliably informed by my source, IPLeaks, that after the governing council found out that we had successfully made the janata cognizant of Mission 7-7, it was aborted for Mission Triple 6-8. Shuklaji was at the ground for RCB vs SRH & DD vs CSK to share the script of Triple 6-8 with the owners.

It seems that the wily governing is always one step ahead. Stay saavdhaan :isalute: 

Just arrived in the mail today....SRH will lose this badly, KKR will beat RR in a thriller because of the mandatory Bollywood quota...RR will reestablish themselves as this underdog that punches above its weight as they are rebuilding their brand which they lost due to 2 year ban.

KKR will then beat SRH in a closely contested game as well. KKR is picked for a) Bollywood quota and b) they need a Indian captain for (see below.)

CSK will win the finals with Dinesh Karthik saying how he is mesmerized by Dhoni and other players giving tribute to Dhoni you would almost  mistake it for a felicitation ceremony or an obituary.  

First playoff

SP Goswami †c & b Ngidi 12
MK Pandey c & b Jadeja 8
YK Pathanc & b Bravo 24
RA Jadeja c & b Sandeep Sharma 3

Eliminator semi

CA Lynn  c & b Gopal 18
RV Uthappa c & b Gowtham 3
AM Rahane (c) c & b Kuldeep Yadav 46
RA Tripathic & b Chawla 20

Edited by vvvslaxman

Ok guys latest copy just faxed to me from HQ

even the paper is colored in yellow and $$$ signs which means CSK winning this.

It says sorry we could only facilitate half the information you received and made changes due to some unforseen circumstances but we assure you climax will go according to plan :Cry: 

Edited by maniac

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

It says sorry we could only facilitate half the information you received and made changes due to some unforseen circumstances but we assure you climax will go according to plan :Cry: 

CSK jizzing all over SRH ?

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

Who uses fax these days :laugh:. Do you have a fax machine at home :biggrin: