Humble pie for Dhoni haters

Stradlater

3 hours ago, Captain said:

Dhoni, though a mere shadow of himself is still incredibly good at destroying mediocre attacks ( IPL teams)

1) Scored 23 off the last over against axar patel.

2) Belted Thisara Perera ( 5 sixes in an over)

3) Destroyed negi today

There's a pattern here.

When was the last time he destroyed a quality international bowling attack? Dhoni fans will be wetting themselves after tonight but it doesn't change the fact that he won't be repeating a performance like this against a quality international attack.

How my batsmen have destroyed quality international attacks ? Can you list few of those knocks in last few years ?

lol did dhoni chamchas seriously start  a thread after dhoni smashed a few domestic level trundlers in ipl :hysterical: This same dhoni can't put bat to ball in international t20s and literally (yes, literally) sh!ts his pants when facing international class bowlers. This loser has barely managed to score 2 50s in international t20s and even one of those came in match losing cause, he should stay in ipl where his true aukaat lies and leave the international cricket for big boys

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

actually his s/r has improved in last 2 yrs despite being a very below avg t20 player

In last 2 yrs its 143.10

Aww the little chamcha came up with his strike rate improvement :hysterical: 

Tell me one match winning innings of dhoni in international T20 in the last 2 years, in fact forget it, I'll make it even easier for you, tell me one match winning innings of dhoni in his entire t20 international career :hehe: 

Karthik has already outdone and achieved more than dhoni's entire international t20 career

1 minute ago, kira said:

lol did dhoni chamchas seriously start  a thread after dhoni smashed a few domestic level trundlers in ipl :hysterical: This same dhoni can't put bat to ball in international t20s and literally (yes, literally) sh!ts his pants when facing international class bowlers. This loser has barely managed to score 2 50s in international t20s and even one of those came in match losing cause, he should stay in ipl where his true aukaat lies and leave the international cricket for big boys

Your midget made a 100 against ashok dinda in IPL and still managed to lose the match because he played too slow:phehe: Look who is talking...

24 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

How my batsmen have destroyed quality international attacks ? Can you list few of those knocks in last few years ?

Abey hypocrite, you were whinging and crying about sachin not winning matches your entire miserable life but didn't you bother to check what a big match loser dhoni is in international t20s? Do you bury your head in a sand and jerk off to mr 360 degree karthik :hehe::hysterical: when dhoni is batting?

Edited by kira

It's because of that "Showpony" Kohli..Corey Anderson cant even find a place in NZ team and this man was making him bowl in death.

Nothing to say about the Pretendor.After screwing it up against Franklin,Madziva,Rabada,Bravo,Woakes this must be some achievement..The guy has 2 half centuries in t20s.This stat itself is cringeworthy.Screw India on the bank of some IPL knocks.Enjoy your Dopamine release.

Well he has been Tuk-Tuking with an occasional blinder like this one, the last several years. This is all the more reason why I think he simply doesn't care about his batting half the time. If he wants to, he can play such innings more often than not. He simply Tuk-Tuks for a 25 ball 27 and then gets out leaving an impossible task for rest of the team.

Good thing was that he did not consolidate. I dont think anyone really hates Dhoni.  People hates his approach of consolidating.  Yesterday, he came in with a purpose, batted with assurance.  No useless lunging to spinners or coming down and nudging the ball for singles. Just straight talk. Just clean striking whenever the ball was anywhere in his arc.  If he can bat like this with clear mind and not like that 28 ball 25 innings then he can play as long as he wants too.  Regarding develolping other WK/bat like Pant, Samson, Kishan whoever does well and gets chance can easily play as a pure bat as they are good enough to be pure bat like Gilchrist did for a while before he took over from Healy.  We are actually blessed to have greaty wicket keeping talents emerging.  Not just Pant, Samson, Kishant, there  is Jagdeeshan from TN who has been very good for TN in all formats, is a good striker of the ball, there is tall U19 Urvil Patel from Baroda and then other U19s Harvik Desai and Aryan Juyal.

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

what audacity @Ankit_sharma03 DHoni has one 50 in T20Is in 10 years.

Upar ka bold part to padh jisko maine highlight kiya hai , that he cant put bat to ball of international bowlers

I have said so may times before he has been extremely below avg in international t20 and  shudnt play t20 international at all 

But saying he cant put bat to bowl of international bowler :facepalm:

BTW not one but 2 50s

14 hours ago, kira said:

his same dhoni can't put bat to ball in international t20s and literally (yes, literally) sh!ts his pants when facing international class bowlers. 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Still waiting for any match winning innings of dhoni in international t20s, maybe the OP should shove the humble pie up his rear end before starting such ridiculous thread for a one format bully (he's not even good in that one format anymore), all the chamchas can do is troll vote my posts because even they know that they will get b!tch slapped in the face if they talk about dhoni's pathetic international t20 career

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Upar ka bold part to padh jisko maine highlight kiya hai , that he cant put bat to ball of international bowlers

I have said so may times before he has been extremely below avg in international t20 and  shud play t20 international at all 

But saying he cant put bat to bowl of international bowler :facepalm:

BTW not one but 2 50s

Still waiting for dhoni's match winning innings list in international t20, do you pick and choose what part you want to respond to?

16 hours ago, Captain said:

When was the last time he destroyed a quality international bowling attack? Dhoni fans will be wetting themselves after tonight but it doesn't change the fact that he won't be repeating a performance like this against a quality international attack.

ask bhuvi :p: