Rohit Fails Yo Yo test on 17th June, gets another chance to prove on 20th

12 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Not necessarily.
Team England will buckle up surely.
They are half as intriguing as The Australian Team of Olden Era+Desi players are mental midgets often

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

if anyone is a mental midget its the English team ,as their history in World cups proves.

Less than a week ago they lost to a Scottish side,i believe this Aussie side is making them look better then they are for now.

Edited by RAZPOR
17 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Not sure with the form Rohit is in. Atleast with Rahane we know he just doesn't have the capability. But this guy has some serious potential to play selfish innings.

I dont think there as anything wrong with his form.  Wrong was with his batting order in IPL. he scored 90 plus when he opened.  

This isn't about Rohit being in the team. Personally I want him in the team. It's the lack of professionalism on everyone's part which is concerning.

This is something you might expect from the 90s team, not the present team.

Honestly, Kohli for all his skill, atheletism, aggression, flamboyance and what not is still one dodgy person. Blatant groupism going on.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Lannister said:

He's never a match winner for us. So why all this hoopla for a mediocre player? 

He has been a match winner for team India many times. He is consistent but certainly can win matches once in a while and that too did that in knockouts of WC/CT and in his initial WT20. 

13 minutes ago, nikred said:

This isn't about Rohit being in the team. Personally I want him in the team. It's the lack of professionalism on everyone's part which is concerning.

This is something you might expect from the 90s team, not the present team.

Honestly, Kohli for all his skill, atheletism, aggression, flamboyance and what not is still one dodgy person. Blatant groupism going on.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

true

53 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Rohit was our second top run getter in CT last year with 304 runs at an average of 76 in 5 games and one 100 and two 50s.  @Lannister  in fact Dhawan and Rohit were two top run getters in the tournament.

This is not about performing in one or two matches, and that too against weak teams. Does he have what it takes to win World Cup for India? Can he deliver it in knockout stages against top teams? 

1 hour ago, Lannister said:

If he's going to choke in World cups because he cannot handle pressure, then what good is he? 

who doesnt

even kohli n dhoni has played one good innings in final and they are ATG. 

Cricket is just not WC, yes their are probelm with rohit but whatever he does , does it best and i dnt think so we have the right replacement for him and he is our next captain so he is going nowere. The sooner we accept it the better it is 

1 minute ago, Lannister said:

This is not about performing in one or two matches, and that too against weak teams. Does he have what it takes to win World Cup for India? Can he deliver it in knockout stages against top teams? 

no one player wins u a WC, if that was the case kohli wud have won last 3 t20 WCs

WC are won by teams not individuals 

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Kohli is a showboat .
Yoyo in Indian context is more about politics and grouping up with the right people than encouraging fitness standards.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

nope , he has set high standards for himself in regards to fitness and seen the result sp why wnt he wanna apply that to team and take them to next level . Coz at the end it will help him only as captain

I get tired when i hear captain only thinks about polltics, if he is smart enough...he ll knw politics wnt win him games and defeats wud cost him his captaincy . 

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

who doesnt

even kohli n dhoni has played one good innings in final and they are ATG. 

Cricket is just not WC, yes their are probelm with rohit but whatever he does , does it best and i dnt think so we have the right replacement for him and he is our next captain so he is going nowere. The sooner we accept it the better it is 

India has one of the worst strike rates in power plays and that is because of Rohit. 

4 minutes ago, Lannister said:

He had 3 50 plus scores in 5 games in CT. He was our second top run getter in WC 2015 behind Dhawan, ahead of Kohli.  Teams win and lose the tournament. A singe player wont win you big tournaments. One player can score runs and you can still lose like we did in 2003 and 1996 where SRT was the top run getter but we still lost.  It is a team game after all.

4 minutes ago, Lannister said:

India has one of the worst strike rates in power plays and that is because of Rohit. 

i knw i raised that concern few yrs ago myself but now its to late to try new opening combo and rohit has done well. He has his limitation but everyone has that 

n what are our options

Rahul- he solves our no.4 problem and if he opens our no.4 problem will remain unsolved 

Also dhawan n rohit has a set partnership and successful one why to change it unless its an injury or really bad form issue 

N to be honest now dhawan being in gr8 form has actually made situation better which gives rohit that time which he likes.