Jasprit Bumrah has been ruled out of T20I and ODI series against England

5 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Shardul was smashed by Perera for 27 runs even in the T20 series against South Africa too he was getting smashed.I hope you can understand that IPL is not the be all and end all for everyone.I thought the major T20 tournament was T20 WC where people like Dhoni or Ashwin or even Vijay with their winning mentality failed when it mattered the most..

For csk fans, csk > India. So let them be. I do wish and hope they stop polluting Indian cricket with their pathetic players. 

4 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

CSK and MI.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Nope csk only. MI are casual fans. You hardly see any Mumbai fans pimp up their players just because they play for :mi: and want them in the team even though they are rubbish. You should have seen the support Pawan negi got here when dhoni sifarished his undeserving ass in the team.

Tell me one this, do you see any die hard fans like this loser?

CSK Fan Club 4-compressed.jpg

Nope csk only. MI are casual fans. You hardly see any Mumbai fans pimp up their players just because they play for :mi: and want them in the team even though they are rubbish. You should have seen the support Pawan negi got here when dhoni sifarished his undeserving ass in the team.

Tell me one this, do you see any die hard fans like this loser?

294625429_CSKFanClub4-compressed.jpg.c4908bb94433e930f8257f8977facf96.jpg
MI has breeded entitled assholes like Rohit Sharma and Hard-dick Pandya.
Sorry MI

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, UnknownGenius said:

Because you're all Pakistani fans. Why would you care about Indian national team? You shouldy worry  about your tri series with Zimbabwe :laugh: 

Remember that IPL team that was banned for 2 years for doing pakistani like harkat and then they couldn't play at home either. You might wanna go and look in the mirror and see which IPL team resembles those qualities which I mentioned.

4 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

^^ still butthurt from the IPL whipping he received. Jumped fr team to team like the typical Pakistani bandwagoner and got crushed wherever he went

Jumped from team to team? You're talking about same set of fans which jumped from team to team for 2 years because their own cricketing team was banned and disgraced. My God you're delusional. :rotfl:

19 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Delusional? Pot, kettle , black. Remember all the stupid threads you start, most recently in the other forum about some team peaking too early. How did that turn out for you?

:phehe:@Rasgullah  y@Garuda  @Shunya @Vilander and others were there to see your 24/7 breakkdowns And you bbanging your head against the curb after each win of that team  ( all 11 or so of them). No wonder you've lost all your brain cells - not that you had many to begin with  :laugh:

Estrogen problem.. :phehe:

On 7/1/2018 at 6:34 AM, UnknownGenius said:

Well deserved selection chosing Chahar. Big game match winner and has experience of recently winning a major T20 tournament

India need more winning player sthan losers

Unfortunately Rayudu was somehow by bias passed unfit while the fatty Rohit sharma despite failing yoyo test got "passed"

Hopefully shardul Thakur is next. Another guy with a recent T20 title 

TNPL is starting soon you can keep an eye on it so we can know who are the next Mcgrath,Hayden,Gilchrist for Indian team from this league.

19 hours ago, Laaloo said:

For csk fans, csk > India. So let them be. I do wish and hope they stop polluting Indian cricket with their pathetic players. 

I don't have any issues with players being selected on merit neither I have problems with CSK but this guy brings in IPL stuff in each and every post.All I can hope is that Chahar does well for India but he has been fast tracked into the team more than him its his sister who is doing the PR work  for him it seems hope we don't see her in the stands craving for attention like she was doing in IPL.Few have been following A tour and have said he did well so I pray he does the same for India if he plays in the eleven.

5 hours ago, Lannister said:

Nothing to get worked over. Bowlers are irrelevant in T20s and as if, Bumrah hasn't contributed to 300+ scores before. Even a fcuking Pakistan team has scored 300+ agianst him. 

Still I am looking forward to see CSK trundlers getting destroyed. 

Rise Above Hate :laugh:.Our coach had informed us T20's are meaningless so even if we lose they won't be bothered.