Bhuvi kumar ....on flat tracks without swing.

This happens when you overrate a moderately good player into something godly..
Bhuvi is a trundler yet we made him sound like Brett Lee/McGrath.
Now his facade is coming off.
Lmaooo.... Some good performances in front of mediocre players and ban gaya Bhagwaan.
Even Bumrah, Pandya and Upcoming Rahul are in this mediocre but overrated category.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

He is a must for tests regardless of the pitch. He is good with the red ball. on helpless pitches,he can be consistent and be the supporting bowler. On helpful pitches,he is obviously world class. 

Also keep in mind his batting ability.

Even in ODI's selecting any other fast bowler right now in the mix to partner Bumrah means our tail will be longer. We had Umesh Yadav batting at No.8 the other day. how embarassing was that? Not saying that means Bhuvi gets an extended shot. He has been sucking in white ball cricket but we have issues and not many alternatives at this point.

21 hours ago, Gollum said:

How anyone can still justify Bhuvi's place in ODI cricket, way beyond my understanding. This management's team selection is inexplicable. 

We choose our ODI teams based on IPL performances, which is played in the T20 format.  (  Until it comes to Rahul )

Most of our ODI selection faux pas are due to this.

Think of questions regarding ODI selections from this point of view and you will get the answers.

Our team management do not have the ability to demarcate between these 2 formats. This has lead to Pandey playing T20Is and Raina and Rayudu being chosen for the ODI squad.

Same with Bhuvi ...  top T20 bowler ...  so automatic choice in ODI team irrespective of performances in this format.

32 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

has worse strike rate and average than pandya...lol....get ur head out of ur as*s.

pehle thodi tameez se baat karo 

dusra, Pandya or others would've been hammered if he were to consistenly open & close the bowling. I don't understand why you rant as if I claimed Bhuvi was the best bowler in the last few years while I'm all for dropping him to have Bumrah & Yadav open and close our odi/t20 bowling based on current form.