3rd odi, India Vs England on 17 July 2018, Headingley, Leeds,

4 minutes ago, Lala said:

yeah we know. But this series is almost in India's bag after winning T20 series. India was being complacent  and let gave up a easy series victory.:cantstop:

That's true ,but with so many FK ups in selection it's a miracle we won anything.

chalo good practice for india before the worldcup...now they know what changes to make if they want to win games in England...Kuldeep was a good find....Raina is useless again...KL Rahul was a good find etc etc.....the pace battery is even more **** without Bumrah and BK....also on a side note, wtf happened to Shami? 

Just now, Rasgulla said:

So you are telling me not to worry about your roof. You ll find a place is some bus stop for tonight. Alright then uncle :phehe: 

nope,neither do i get worried about you getting **** on by some dogs on the street while you try to sleep on you bed in the bustand.:finger:

35 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Agreed. I am just trying to minimize risk. Inexperienced Kuldeep as a lone spinner may be way too risky. 

I say 2 spinners (unless pitch is absolutely bonkers). Everyone else reckons one spinner. 

One spinner when the pitch is not turning that is the way to go. Unless you think Eng are gonna produce Joburg type wicket especially for us?