3rd odi, India Vs England on 17 July 2018, Headingley, Leeds,

4 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

I hope they don't make decisions like getting Kuldeep into tests and cal it "aggressive" . They need to stick to what has worked with the exeption of those who failed in county, A games here this season. This is going to be another long, painful tour.

Most posters here want it bhai. 

They will hav a meltdown if Kuldeep gets carted around. Lol. 

I think warm up games will give us an idea and from we should take a call. 

Safest option is our spin twin and dropping Pandya. 

Edited by sensible-indian
6 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

I hope they don't make decisions like getting Kuldeep into tests and cal it "aggressive" . They need to stick to what has worked with the exeption of those who failed in county, A games here this season. This is going to be another long, painful tour.

What? And play Ashwin who's done nothing overseas? Even Jadeja avgs betters than him, with the bat and bowl, over the last 3 years! Do you want Ashwin to hold a bat or spin India to victory? If it's the former then we've already lost the series, with this negative thinking!

Edited by R!TTER
Just now, RAZPOR said:

You like uncles ??were you abused when you were young...

That does explain your muddled up thoughts...I sympathize with you but that's no reason to turn into a ek rupaya troll ...there are better things in life ...I can pay for your therapy.

:hysterical: uncle getting triggered. What a lovely sight. Got you on my leash :aha:

1 minute ago, sensible-indian said:

I think Pandya will do fine. He would do well with the Dukes ball and we need the extra seamer. Ashwin is a must though. His batting is very much required. Top order is likely to fail a lot.

1 minute ago, sensible-indian said:

Kuly should play the first couple of tests in front of ashwin .ashwin will as usual fail to impress outside SC I believe 

Just now, Nikhil_cric said:

I think Pandya will do fine. He would do well with the Dukes ball and we need the extra seamer. Ashwin is a must though. His batting is very much required. Top order is likely to fail a lot.

Im not saying Pandya will fail but saying we need 2 spinners in which case Pandya cant play. 

1 minute ago, R!TTER said:

What? And play Ashwin who's done nothing overseas? Even Jadeja avgs betters than him, with the bat and bowl, over the last 3 years! Do you want Ashwin to hold a bat or spin India to victory? If it's the former then we've already lost the series, with this negative thinking!

Spinners are not gonna win you anything in England. Maybe if the top order actually get runs there's a case for getting a wrist spinner but otherwise we need as many runs on the board as possible.

Just now, sensible-indian said:

Why arent our spinners picking wickets? 

Why indeed? Lemme guess -

1) zero scoreboard pressure, gave away too much in the PP

2) no early wickets, we really needed 3 or 4

3) stupid captain, for someone who needs advise from WK every over he's surprisingly praised more for his captaincy!

4) pitch, I believe there was some moisture early in the game & it has dried out. Is the ball turning that big, quickly anymore?

Just now, adi B said:

Kuly should play the first couple of tests in front of ashwin .ashwin will as usual fail to impress outside SC I believe 

Time will tell.

Playing 6 tests in Aussie pattas has ruined his reputation i feel. 

He is nowhere as bad overseas as he is made out to be. 

He did decently in England last time. One full innings and 3 wickets. Other innings just 15 overs and 30 runs for no wicket.