Team selection for test series against England. Pant, Kuldeep picked for first three England Tests, Rohit left out [Updated post# 1]

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

Batting is also a major concern for me carrying few passengers in the team.

Yes, but we struggle overseas and thats why we hardly win test series in AUS, Eng, SA because the passengers get exposed in adverse conditions. Make them accountable be it batsman or bowler or all-rounder otherwise the places are taken for granted. . Certainly at international level there has to be accountability, it's not gully cricket where one who owns bat and stumps has to be in team. Even in local tournaments nowadays i doubt if those who own stump and bats get to play every team match.  

11 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Yes, but we struggle overseas and thats why we hardly win test series in AUS, Eng, SA because the passengers get exposed in adverse conditions. Make them accountable be it batsman or bowler or all-rounder otherwise the places are taken for granted. . Certainly at international level there has to be accountability, it's not gully cricket where one who owns bat and stumps has to be in team. Even in local tournaments nowadays i doubt if those who own stump and bats get to play every team match.  

In this setup there is no accountability the coaching staff is non existent with a cheerleading coach with 0 coaching credentials and a mercurial captain.

1 hour ago, PSB_Zone said:

Dhawan/vijay/rahul/kohli/pujara/Rahane/kartik/ashwin/umesh/shami/ishant

If bowling wicket no need to play 5 bowlers

Do you think Shammi good for 4 overs spell in first 45 over?

I can Not trust Sharma I, for his second spell as he gave too many runs.

Anyway we are the one Who will suffer during test matches

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

There was no need for him to play when he is already playing county cricket too. You need to try other players too instead of wasting spots on already established players.

And wont make any difference either,Pujara is a gone case in overseas conditions,we should look past him .Anyways  I dont think he will be given that many chances in this series,but seems he will be played atleast in first two tests,a huge risk