Those who wanted Vijay/rahul/Dhawan over Rohit - Time to eat a crow

sage

4 minutes ago, sage said:

If you did a poll of India right now I'm sure Rohit would win over any of the other 3

If you had a poll in India now ... people will want Dhoni to play all formats irrespective of performances.

And Pujara may not get to play tests in Asia even.

Reason why squads are not picked on the basis of polls and there are selectors for this purpose.

33 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Time to move on from the likes of Dhawan and Rohit in tests

One of the problems with our Team Management and selectors these days is that they can't think beyond a small core group.

I think it has been quite clear for more than 2 years that there two won't be top test batsmen ...  but guys like Nair not getting any games despite ordinary performances by these two.

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

One of the problems with our Team Management and selectors these days is that they can't think beyond a small core group.

I think it has been quite clear for more than 2 years that there two won't be top test batsmen ...  but guys like Nair not getting any games despite ordinary performances by these two.

True and players getting selected in wrong formats,I am already shuddering at the thought of Rahane returning for Asia Cup :giggle:

45 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Nair should replace Pujara for the next game.