Will sahastri resign by himself or need to be get fired ???

velu

Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

I can see Arjun Tendulkar getting into India's team for WC. He's very speedy bowler who has been coached by Wasim Akram too

Arjun Tendulkar named in Mumbai's U-19 team for JY Lele tournament

https://www.dnaindia.com/cricket/report-arjun-tendulkar-named-in-mumbai-s-u-19-team-for-jy-lele-tournament-2661959

A big congratulations to @Rasgulla  and @Vilander :p:

14 minutes ago, speedheat said:

At the moment I don't mind going into Australia tour and world cup without coach (although  going with shastri as a coach  Is same as going without one ) but fire that arrogant drunkard ffs. 

Kohli also needs to get a reality check right now it seems as if for him and Ravi it’s a case of you scratch my back I will scratch yours.The duo is arrogant rude and delusional.

https://www.crictracker.com/reports-bcci-picks-sri-lankas-nuwan-seneviratne-as-assistant-fielding-coach/

Reports: BCCI picks Sri Lanka’s Nuwan Seneviratne as assistant fielding coach

Seneviratne, who is known for his strong throwing arms, scored 112 runs in two first-class matches with a fifty in four innings.

The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has reportedly picked former Sri Lankan cricketer Nuwan Seneviratne as Team India’s assistant fielding coach. The 38-year-old will be on a contract for a year starting with India’s Asia Cup engagements in the UAE later this month and his stint will finish with the ICC World Cup scheduled in England and Wales in May-July next year.

lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=41

Though he played just two first-class games in his brief cricket career in 2004, the former left-arm cricketer has been involved with Sri Lanka Cricket for near a decade. He has also served as the fielding coach of the island nation’s national cricket team on many occasions. His stint with the Sri Lankan board ended recently and he was seen practising with the Sri Lankan national side.