Asia Cup: Playing 11 vs Pak

zen

8 minutes ago, zen said:

Pandya is not a trundler as he bowls at 140+ and plays as an AR, a middle to lower order big hitter :winky:

Yeah actually i agree he isn't trundler right now but trundlers can be more effective than him with ball. I really hope he improves and then he can be very important player for team but sadly it doesn't look he is much interested in cricket.

Edited by Nikola

Our middle order is useless,hardly any guy who can accelerate in the middle order .best way is to send pandya at 4 against Pakistan and let him bat as many deliveries as possible,a set pandya is dangerous than any of our jokers in the middle order. 

Best Playing 11 

Dhawan 

Maggi 

Raul 

Pandya

Rayudu 

Kedar

Msd 

Bhuvi

Kuly

Khaleel 

Bums 

Kedar can bowl some spin 

Since India loves throwback teams, I suggest:

Shastri (genunie A/R)

Srikkanth

Azharuddin (everyone loves a redemption story)

Viswanath 

Amarnath (A/R)

Dhoni (wk and pinch hitter)

Prabhakar (inspirational captain and A/R)

Undakat (infusion of youth and completes the spin quartet)

Bedi

Chandra

Shivlal Yadav (influence quota)

Edited by Brainfade
On 9/13/2018 at 11:37 AM, express bowling said:

Khaleel bowls 135 k to 148 k range in T20s.  

But don't know whether he can bowl at this pace in ODIs ... as he very young and still learning to bowl longer spells.

But he is a very bouncy bowler with a hostile bouncer... and keeps hitting the splice of the bat with good length balls.

He has been a genuine wicket taker and a good death bowler in A-team and domestic 50 over games.

Pandya is the only lower-middle order big hitter we have got.

Well, There is more than just pace to his bowling. What I saw today,  He has ability to bowl different line, length, angle and from either side of stumps. He looked completely ready for Internationals. Someone should take him under his wings and train the skill like how to control seam and swing and also how to avoid injury.

We must improve him. This boy is complete package