OMG! Sri Reddy throws allegations on Sachin Tendulkar !!!

velu

Lol the amount of information people get or say from "inside sources" are endless. I get them from people every day. One story was Kamal Hassan tried to seduce Shruthi and another one was Gautamis daughter. Likewise so many. Most of them may or may not be true though.
I agree but the thing is, most celebs are not what you think

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Of course. Meine kab bola ki sab doodh see dhule huye hai. But the amount of crap you say here is unreal. You're lucky you can still crap here without any lawsuits. Otherwise you and your uncle would be begging on the streets.
A lot of people say the same crap.

6 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Lol Rahul Dravid is a very vengeful power hungry person with Womanising tendencies.
Has dealt with drugs too-and used them against his enemies.

The only somewhat clean cricketers are Viru, Gauti, Kumble from what I've heard

Yuvi has done some dirty stuff but he's not immoral and corrupt

With this....your credibility has sunk to the lowest level. 

You should see someone and get help. This need to make up things to get attention has to have a name .

6 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Celebs are not what you think.

You can't say any damn nonsense and justify it by saying " celebs are not what you think".

Your source seems to have the same attention seeking disease as you.

Your friend should should stay away from such a slimy seedy uncle. God knows how filthy he is. Filth is not the exclusive domain of celebrities.

You can't say any damn nonsense and justify it by saying " celebs are not what you think".

Your source seems to have the same attention seeking disease as you.

Your friend should should stay away from such a slimy seedy uncle. God knows how filthy he is. Filth is not the exclusive domain of celebrities.
What I don't understand is why there is a need to believe the facade of every celebrity.
I have categorically mentioned that some of the cricketers are clean (as clean as you can remain in the celebrity Dom LOL).

And no - not only my friend's uncle, but another friend who is a reputed designer in Hyderabad has confirmed the same.

I honestly don't badmouth people I know are not bad

There must be a reason why I said stuff about Rahul Dravid only when there are many other players.
I don't say bad stuff about random people-I only say what I know

56 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

What I don't understand is why there is a need to believe the facade of every celebrity.
I have categorically mentioned that some of the cricketers are clean (as clean as you can remain in the celebrity Dom LOL).

And no - not only my friend's uncle, but another friend who is a reputed designer in Hyderabad has confirmed the same.

I honestly don't badmouth people I know are not bad

There must be a reason why I said stuff about Rahul Dravid only when there are many other players.
I don't say bad stuff about random people-I only say what I know

I don't understand why you need to post serious allegations on the basis of hearsay. Your friend's uncle or your designer friend or any damn tim dick or harry are gossips not reliable sources.

You say shocking things about people because that gets the eyeballs  you want .

Saying things that are obvious or likely is no longer good enough.

You need to up the ante so now you need to talk about sachin and dravid or someone else .

You do not understand the difference between light gossip and mindless allegations .....some of which should get you dragged in court for defamation .

Edited by beetle

9 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Lol Rahul Dravid is a very vengeful power hungry person with Womanising tendencies.
Has dealt with drugs too-and used them against his enemies.

The only somewhat clean cricketers are Viru, Gauti, Kumble from what I've heard

Yuvi has done some dirty stuff but he's not immoral and corrupt

Used drugs against enemies? 

:facepalm:Ye koi Mahabharat ya Game of thrones ka episode h kya

30 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Turned 19 on 19th August

Lol that's around my age but your posts are quite cynical for your age . I agree people at not be what they seem, it could be true but unless the proof is in the pudding we cannot tarnish anyones image and assume they're like that. 

Lol that's around my age but your posts are quite cynical for your age . I agree people at not be what they seem, it could be true but unless the proof is in the pudding we cannot tarnish anyones image and assume they're like that. 

I'm not tarnishing anyone's image. These are rumours and inside info I hear from people who work in the industry itself.

Honestly Naivete is a weakness and believing celebrities for who they are is stupidity IMO

5 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I'm not tarnishing anyone's image. These are rumours and inside info I hear from people who work in the industry itself.

Honestly Naivete is a weakness and believing celebrities for who they are is stupidity IMO

That holds true for anyone though, not just celebs. Plus for celebs they have two lives, public and personal. And after all its the public which hypes up celebs and idolizes them. Thus creating a perception that they are first class citizens etc. Its easier to build an image/or stunt with the public. They'll believe what they see. 

Edited by I6MTW

That holds true for anyone though, not just celebs. Plus for celebs they have two lives, public and personal. And after all its the public which hypes up celebs and idolizes them. Thus creating a perception that they are first class citizens etc. Its easier to build an image/or stunt with the public. They'll believe what they see. 
IKR!

6 hours ago, beetle said:

With this....your credibility has sunk to the lowest level. 

You should see someone and get help. This need to make up things to get attention has to have a name .

Why only this? Because she said something about saint Dravid? Most of her/his gossips have zero credibility. Not just this. Btw I knew you are going to be crazy the moment I read that post. :p: