Dhoni threatening Kuldeep for requesting a change in field

CSK Fan

2 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

You have posted these on various forums eay before 2011 though. You choose the topic to troll and derails forums and intentionally shut down any decent debate. Not only about sachin whatever those forums topics are

Most forums realized this and banned you long ago

i was not banned there in green forum for cricket related posts .. got temporary ban when doing my duty for my country once :p:

and most importantly i was not asked to post less ( or dont get emotional ) by them like they requested you :phehe: 

This is shocking.What is wrong with Dhoni, there is reason why bowlers never developed under him.

Yesterday again he resorted to part timers finishing the overs.How will bowlers get confidence if they are not allowed to come back after proving expensive in their earlier spells.

Bowlers should not be afraid to make mistakes.Nothing was at stake yesterday. 

What have u seen that we missed in Kuldeep?please elaborate on those instances
Hard to elaborate but the more I see him play post this year's IPL, the more I see Kuldeep radiating an Aura of bad attitude and arrogance.
I'm a very intuitive person so I don't think many people here will understand my persepective

But all these brand new players have these obnoxious Attitudes reflecting off them since they get a bit more success+confidence.
All these are going to be Virat Kohli 2.0s - and going by what history showed us repeatedly, arrogant delusional Bollywood ass lickers don't sustain long

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Hard to elaborate but the more I see him play post this year's IPL, the more I see Kuldeep radiating an Aura of bad attitude and arrogance.
I'm a very intuitive person so I don't think many people here will understand my persepective

But all these brand new players have these obnoxious Attitudes reflecting off them since they get a bit more success+confidence.
All these are going to be Virat Kohli 2.0s - and going by what history showed us repeatedly, arrogant delusional Bollywood ass lickers don't sustain long

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

When did Kohli show any attitude, he is eptiome of hardworker who has dedicated himself to get better, off the field he is supposed to be very friendly guy to even opposition players.