Thugs Of Hindostan - Official Trailer

Ankit_sharma03

Amir tries hard to be like Jack Sparrow but he is really cringy. Its amazing how Katrina Kaif and Kareena still get movies. They can't act, They look old and not even a bit hot and then they keep on losing weight thinking that getting thinner might help them but for me, skinny girls are the biggest turn-offs. In today's world, skinny girls are not attractive.

Edited by Franco Vazquez

they generallymake directors who have been their asst for yrs so they can maintain their brand , they work in their comfort zone 

Infact its said in yashraj films that work with them as an asst for 8-10 yrs n ull get a break as director 

About thinking 2 steps ahead, wo puri industry ko bimaari hai

Actually all the story , plot , theme, abcd is decided by Adi Chopra, kjo and their cronies but they get their chamcha ADs to work as directors who can direct the actors to act properly because it is too much of busy work.
They don't hire auteurs like Anurag Kashyap and the ones having individual style usually because they ruin their vision or make disasters like Bombay Velvet

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Actually all the story , plot , theme, abcd is decided by Adi Chopra, kjo and their cronies but they get their chamcha ADs to work as directors who can direct the actors to act properly because it is too much of busy work.
They don't hire auteurs like Anurag Kashyap and the ones having individual style usually because they ruin their vision or make disasters like Bombay Velvet

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

they did hire anurag kashyap who made a disaster like Bombay Velvet.

Abe tum logon Bollywood ke yeh chewtiyapa kyun dekh ke time waste karte ho? It is total trash film industry full of hollow characters. No originality, just copies, fakes and ridiculuous song and dances. And Amitabh Bachchan, saale ghochu you have wasted your acting talent on useless crap. That is why you are not recognized outside the stupid Bollywood circle. Saale retire karke baaki do chaar din jo bacha hain, aaraam kijiye.

At least in the 70s and 80s, we used to have an art film industry with actors, directors making some quality films. Now even that is pretty much gone. All I care is those type of films and evergreen songs from 50s - 80s. 

On 9/27/2018 at 10:56 PM, Global.Baba said:

This will make a lot of money almost at Baahubali levels or this will be one of the biggest disasters like RGV ki AAG. No middle ground for this one

Chances are this is Aamir Khans Waterloo moment, this movie might turn out for Aamir what ra one turned for srk. 

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Reports are out n its damn bad 

bola tha, vijay krishna acharya ne life men 1 dhang ka film nhin bnaya ab kaise bna lega

Trailer dekh ke hi pata cha gya tha

I'm going for it later tonight.

My mom saw it earlier today and said it was terrible, incoherent and went on far too long.

I'm :scared:  now.

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

I'm going for it later tonight.

My mom saw it earlier today and said it was terrible, incoherent and went on far too long.

I'm :scared:  now.

thats why u dnt book tickets in advance for film whose dir last made Dhoom 3 n Tashan, i recommend u take saridon

In btw if First man, Andhadhun, badhai ho is playing in any screen around.....chup chaap jaake baith jaana

Kisi ko pata nhin chalega

To summarize without spoilers 

India ruled by brave Muslim rulers who stand up to the British. Brave princess from this lineage rescued by a brave Muslim soldier.

Fat and greedy lalajis get looted as comic relief

Cunning Baniya used for British who came as traders and rules the country. The British guy says one day Baniya will be behind every strong government as if it is a derogatory thing.

Alcoholic Panditji used for comic relief.

Seriously Bollywood is utter thrash.