Ranji trophy 2018-19

Aniket mentions last year since he has made changes and worked on his bowling, his shorter length balls were effective and quick but Fuller lengths weren't as much. He worked on his action n fitness with Krishna Kumar a former Ranji player and bowling coach who helped him fix that and now he is getting wkts on both lengths. Think this guy needs to play ASAP,  Khalil can wait and work on his game and find his mojo as the was he is bowling presently is sad.

I would take Aniket, Ankit over Umesh presently any day also for me they can be both with takers and control the scoring rate as well.
Thanks for the translation bro

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

damn, what an exciting finish to the Punjab vs Hyd match.  Punjab came within striking distance of the target.  Some poor shots from Mandeep and Gill against Siraj broke the back of the chase.  Still Gony smashed 23 off 15 balls to again bring life back into the chase but Siraj kept on taking crucial wickets.  In the end Siraj took 4 wickets in the last 10-12 overs His bowling was ok, Punjab's batsmen made mistakes  Mandeep and Gill's were due to poor shots but good learning curve as chasing down over 7rpo is difficult.  

anyways, quite an enthralling and engrossing finish nonetheless.