Shubman Gill keen to make every post a winner

Switchblade

On 12/31/2018 at 5:35 PM, vayuu1 said:

Another guy to watch out for the future is qamran iqbal though 17 but has incredible game awareness also looks mighty good batsmen. 

I just checked his stats...

He just played only 2 matches for J & k and made coupl od 50's

Have you seen him in action before?

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

And in a low scoring match so far.

Would dearly like to see the highlights if any. Kid was scoring more than 70% of team total till he got out. Mind you , at the other end was another very good prospect playing - Anmol and still more than 70% of the runs. 

Eden Pitch too must have had something as Bengal was skittled out early and not a Patta it seems .  

25 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I am telling you guys this guy is the most talented player i have been following since his U19 days,his technique is way better than Shaw.the selectors have to pick him right away 

He looks special to me ,as well....

His front foot short hand jab to the leg side is special ..... he plays this shot effortlessly....

Other batsmen who used to play his shot with such disdain and majestically was Ricky Ponting..

So bad, he is not from Mumbai....

Even-then selectors will not have an option but select him at some point of time...

On 1/9/2019 at 10:03 AM, Yoda-esque said:

Cant wait to see this guy in the team.

He seems to have it all.

for a youngster of his age, he has a very complete game. I think he can handle bounce very well in particular. looking at his style, I have some concerns about him on raging turners - but this applies to nearly everyone these days.