Indian feminists !!!

velu

2 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

The only sane comment in this thread.

Such a refreshing breath of fresh air from your coffee loving mains-plainers who are constantly looking at ulterior motives in everything.

Yes. showing out Bra straps,  burning bras. is what we need utmost to fight, instead of fighting FGM, TTT, Female infanticide, Dowry harrassment, fighting Burkha/Ghoonghat imposition, women objectification in all Indian movies, property laws against daughters, . Talking about priorities. Lets celebrate Womens day, and pat our backs that we defeated patriarchy.   

14 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

The only sane comment in this thread.

dude .. you complimented that libtard + feminist + commie  + sjw + maoist far too many times .. but he is yet to compliment you :giggle:

On 3/2/2020 at 8:09 PM, Real McCoy said:

Looks like she ain't even human just like the alita battle angel ads in hotstar :fear1:must check into the conspiracy thread :ranger:

watching popular tiktok vidoes in YT .. yet to install tiktok 

On 3/2/2020 at 10:07 AM, coffee_rules said:

Yes. showing out Bra straps,  burning bras. is what we need utmost to fight, instead of fighting FGM, TTT, Female infanticide, Dowry harrassment, fighting Burkha/Ghoonghat imposition, women objectification in all Indian movies, property laws against daughters, . Talking about priorities. Lets celebrate Womens day, and pat our backs that we defeated patriarchy.   

There needs to be Indian context instead of just importing western feminists idea and applying it unfairly. And we also saw the bankruptcy, and ineptness of our feminists when Triple Talaq was discussed. No support whatsoever.

8 minutes ago, someone said:

There needs to be Indian context instead of just importing western feminists idea and applying it unfairly. And we also saw the bankruptcy, and ineptness of our feminists when Triple Talaq was discussed. No support whatsoever.

I believe that nothing is perfect in the practical life. But I am thankful to the feminist movement that it did brought liberty and rights to the women for the first time in the history of mankind. Otherwise, whether it is Indian touch or any other religious touch, we never saw them bringing equal rights to the women for thousands of years.

Another reason why I am ready to bear all the new things from feminists movement, even if I don't agree with those new practices, it is due to this that these are "individual" practices. They never "impose" their practices upon the others, contrary to the older societies who constantly interfered in others private life in name of culture or religion. 

On 3/2/2020 at 1:07 PM, coffee_rules said:

You see men walking around with their pants halfway down their arse and their bum cracks in full display.

Why don't you join your fellow uncles and aunties and do your moral policing there?

One set of rules for the goose and one set of rules for the gander.

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I believe that nothing is perfect in the practical life. But I am thankful to the feminist movement that it did brought liberty and rights to the women for the first time in the history of mankind. Otherwise, whether it is Indian touch or any other religious touch, we never saw them bringing equal rights to the women for thousands of years.

Indian women had right to property and right to fair trial for thousands of years. That’s legal equality.

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Another reason why I am ready to bear all the new things from feminists movement, even if I don't agree with those new practices, it is due to this that these are "individual" practices. They never "impose" their practices upon the others, contrary to the older societies who constantly interfered in others private life in name of culture or religion. 

Western feminism is currently erasing women in favour of transwomen. But I do t see you having the guts to condemn that because you are not a good critical thinker with integrity 

3 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

You see men walking around with their pants halfway down their arse and their bum cracks in full display.

Why don't you join your fellow uncles and aunties and do your moral policing there?

One set of rules for the goose and one set of rules for the gander.

You think random aunties on the street goes around fixing bra sightings of random women on the street in India? This is a useless campaign. If we have random crack sightings of boys, nobody is pulling their pants up, don’t worry!

i know it is about symbolism, but even in that case, the judgement about crack sightings is the same disgust for uncles and aunties of India, don’t worry! 

Edited by coffee_rules

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You can take a person out of AAP, but you cannot take AAP out of a person, once a AAPtard always an AAPtard. The mouth on her, my god. That’s the way to address an Indian Olympic medallist

Now I know why #अलका_लाम्बा_राँड_है was trending last night.