Get Dhonified !!!

5 hours ago, mani sha said:

why is booing wrong?

its shameful the way he is behaving. booing is justified .

regarding support everyone - why should we support anyone who plays for the opposition or himself and not for the team

i support dhoni 2010 2011

not dhongi 2014 onwards

Read the first letter of every sentence 

Deserved to be criticized for the way he used to play for last few years. He played good today but will be important to see if he can continue this form till worldcup.
This is 2nd match in a row. He was trying to do the same but wrong decision failed it. No one can tell it would succeed or not but plan is always the same.

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Deserved to be criticized for the way he used to play for last few years. He played good today but will be important to see if he can continue this form till worldcup.

A player can't bat consistently always, there are always ups and downs.

4 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

This is 2nd match in a row. He was trying to do the same but wrong decision failed it. No one can tell it would succeed or not but plan is always the same.

and thats the wrong plan with his waning abilities. Imaging if we land up with requirement of 12-13 runs in the final over. It becomes difficult

Nice. Plays one good knock after ages and he slaps ICF arm chair experts. Some desperation.

When such knocks become rare events (this one coming after nearly 15 months), thats called as a player being in an unarrestable decline and end being near. But today is the day for Dhoni fans, I'll grant you that.

and thats the wrong plan with his waning abilities. Imaging if we land up with requirement of 12-13 runs in the final over. It becomes difficult
That is where pandya and pant comes in. With dhoni in team you can't afford Rayudu. Jadeja is garbage in batting with white ball. Even kedar will be better bat.

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day".

With this kind of approach to chases, we'll lose more games than we win.

Only a Dhoni fan can see this innings and still believe that he's the right choice for the WC.  The chase should have been done and dusted atleast a couple of overs before the 50th over.