Whether west bengal is the sick man of india ???

velu

On 2/4/2019 at 1:44 PM, Tridibans_16 said:

Being a Bong myself, I feel sad and depressed watching my state go to the dogs. the Bengali 'Bhadralok' mentality with its ingrained 'communism' destroyed Bengal. Whatever was left, is now being flushed down the toilet by our Jihadi Didi.

But the tide is turning. VINAAASH KAALE VIPRIT BUDDHI.

Mamata miscalculated this move. It will come back to haunt her. My extended family (half communists half trinamool)

are all but surely moving towards the right. Change is coming soon.

they need to do it before they loose numeric majority

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Its a race to the bottom for both, it'd seem. Punjab is more screwed in the short term due to their drug epidemic, Bongland more screwed in the long term due to their green goblin problems...

The only difference is that problem in Punjab is easily curable.

Bhadralok otoh has gone to dogs and is beyond repair now.

On 2/4/2019 at 10:05 PM, Stradlater said:

Ah well at least they didn't ask you to drink cow piss.

I have in the past been repeatedly told off to shut up by Bhadralokis because of the connection to cow belt. I mean It's like calling Gujaratis as Marathis. We don't even have any cows at our home in my village.

I tell you, live life like Delhites. We don’t give a fk about these regional fights, we like India and Indians from all over and we need Chole Bhature in ransom.

Some one get me some. And to hell with these people in bengal rofl didis and aunties whoever destroying the state. 

@velu @Trichromatic

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I tell you, live life like Delhites. We don’t give a fk about these regional fights, we like India and Indians from all over and we need Chole Bhature in ransom.

Some one get me some. And to hell with these people in bengal rofl didis and aunties whoever destroying the state. 

@velu @Trichromatic

When was the last time you were in Dilli Bhaisab?

9 hours ago, Cricketics said:

always talking about chola bhatura, reminded me of this....

p.s kulcha cholas  are better 

On 2/4/2019 at 7:52 AM, gattaca said:

@Muloghonto And @Ranvir. Mulo what happened the gift of left parties ? Punjab seems to be matching India.  Bengal seems to be matching Pakistan.

goal/dream  of punjabis esp the youth recently just want to go abroad.  thousands of students going off shore as int'l students. in the end, it might/would create a void. on the whole, punjab has been on a decline for the last few decades.  Part of it, MNC preferred to setup shop in Haryana due to its proximity to Delhi.  Haryana has benefited a lot to this and you can see it's GDP has sky rocketed over the years.

Punjab has issues of its own as well such as water table depletion, health, pollution, immigration,etc.  As much as Punjab was at the heart of the green revolution, it also left an negative imprint: overuse of chemical fertilizers causing health issues such as cancer,etc...  along with the actual fertilizers being used as being contaminated with high levels of toxicity.

Edited by PBN

[mention=14716]velu[/mention] [mention=14523]Trichromatic[/mention]

Delhi has elected Kejriwal .
The most obnoxious people from out of state in my college were from Dilli.
Don't have a good opinion about them.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Delhi has elected Kejriwal .
The most obnoxious people from out of state in my college were from Dilli.
Don't have a good opinion about them.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Try to hangout with people like me, it will change your opinion. :) 

Can’t comment on what experience you had. There are scumbags in all community and different parts of India, so ya surely in Delhi too. Won’t defend that. 

:)

10 hours ago, Cricketics said:

This is what happens when people like @Audiophile aka Dandaroy vote in West Bengal.

Danda, what the hell is wrong with your state. 

Dude, I don’t vote in Indian elections. I am a Amreekan ceeeteegen for years now! :dance: 

West Bengal has always been the shyt hole state of India in my lifetime. Growing up it was Jyoti Basu and his CPI(M) and now it is stupid Mamata and her Trinamool goons! No economic development, pandering to the minorities. :wall:

The Bengali race has become complacent, weak and used to status quo. All they are good at is whining and meaningless gossips (Addas).

There was a time during my pre-independence when Bengal showed the way in freedom fight, arts, etc. Now it is a joke of the nation.

On 2/6/2019 at 9:32 PM, Cricketics said:

Try to hangout with people like me, it will change your opinion. :) 

Can’t comment on what experience you had. There are scumbags in all community and different parts of India, so ya surely in Delhi too. Won’t defend that. 

:)

One of the most selfish people i know was a Marathi (from Mumbai) roommate of mine.