2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Voters should go to court and ask for this shameless guys recall.

Bloody shoelicking lowlife.

Kuch nahi hoga. Sab nautanki. He says he will resign. They will come to a PC, all three will start crying , rona-dhona, dramebaazi hoga, in front of press and then they will all go back home. Devegowda is a shameless politician, even after becoming PM, he will still contest in a muncipal election of Hassan. 

The anti Hindi anti North sentiment is a bit overstated I feel.

If people of Tamilnadu were anti North they would not love Shivaji Rao Gaekwad or MS Dhoni that much.

As of now the biggest issue is DMK owned media. 

BJP will make inroads in TN. Madam Sitharaman isn't being bigged up for nothing.:winky:

Edited by Number

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Kuch nahi hoga. Sab nautanki. He says he will resign. They will come to a PC, all three will start crying , rona-dhona, dramebaazi hoga, in front of press and then they will all go back home. Devegowda is a shameless politician, even after becoming PM, he will still contest in a muncipal election of Hassan. 

Ok, inside story is , it is a power game within family to get the uttaradhikaari or..this is the reason. If he gets disqualified for false docs in nomination papers (case in progress), he can't contest in any election for 6 years.

2 hours ago, velu said:

i do remember taking civic class ( syllabus was under moral science )  , but forgot what they teach :(( 

I only used to buy civics textbook one day before exam going through all the stores if I could find a copy still in stocks. The paper was actually combined with history paper. Most students didn't even have any clue as to what was syllabus or total marks alloted for it and neither made any attempts to know till the e-day. :laugh:

Edited by Pollack

12 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I only used to buy civics textbook one day before exam going through all the stores if I could find a copy still in stocks. The paper was actually combined with history paper. Most students didn't even have any clue as to what was syllabus or total marks alloted for it and neither made any attempts to know till the e-day. :laugh:

Vote diya?

Diya to pass.:yess:

Nahi diya..to fail.:shot:

14 lakhs to 36L in just 5 months total BJP votes in Telegana. Its astonishing...
I am not surprised at all. Many of my family members voted for TRS in state elections but lok sabha elections is different, it was always BJP.

I stated here before too Modi wave is prominent here as well. BJP is going to get bigger here and might even topple TRS in the future.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, velu said:

i do remember taking civic class ( syllabus was under moral science )  , but forgot what they teach :(( 

In ICSE, civics-history was combined paper. I loved history, hated civics so would only study the history part. But all the time I would score more in civics and do horribly in the history portion, weird :wall:

Edited by Gollum

22 minutes ago, Clarke said:

RJD smashed as well besides left. Despise that gunda family to the core, happy to see NDA strong in the other populous state as well.

Shahabuddin's wife Hena Shahab lost in Siwan on RJD ticket, a pleasant upset.

In ICSE, civics-history was combined paper. I loved history, hated civics so would only study the history part. But all the time I would score more in civics and do horribly in the history portion, weird :wall:
Oh man, ICSE here as well. I sucked at civics as well so used to study history to get through.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk