2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

2 hours ago, Oldhere said:

Haryana has changed.

What looked like 7-3 to bjp.

Suddenly seems to be 5-5 easily and cld even become 7-2-1 with only Karnal as sureshot for bjp and Hisar becoming tight with Dushyant winning and Bjp second.

My seat gurgaon has changed with heavy voting in mewat, rewari and bawal.

Local Haryana journalists predicting 10-0 or 8-2 in favour of BJP ,You are quoting Arvind jain.who Said he is putting this on the basis of input of one senior RSS cadre,but the local Haryana journalists are saying it's either 10-0 or 8-2 in BJP favour

Edited by vayuu1

2 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Overall it is around 60%

UP has disappointed with 50%turnout

Delhi around 55%

WestBengal yet again leads with 80.16%

Up has similar turnout to last time 53% in 6th phase .

Delhi has ended with 60 percent, disappointed with 5 pc downside. 

WB 80 ,4 pc less .

Haryana ,bihar and MP has recorded higher turnout than last time by 5 pc, good news for BJP. 

A reason for low turnout might be due to low Muslim voter turnout due to Ramadan ,which might favour BJP 

7 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Local Haryana journalists predicting 10-0 or 8-2 in favour of You are quoting Arvind jain.who Said he is putting this on the basis of input of one RSS cadre,but the local Haryana journalists are saying it's either 10-0 or 8-2 in BJP favour

8 seats for BJP easily. 

3 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Also one thing I would like to tell you had chat with my saandhu Bhai (sali's husband) he was telling me ki in Rohtak Congress position is very tight.

Good news ,BJP needs to repeat 2014 in most of the seats barring UP 

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Prayagraj disappointed with 48% turnout

2014 it recorded 59% turnout

UP is puzzle for many of us, can't say anything

BJP might lose there .they didnt win by a big margin there last time 

2 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

BJP might lose there .they didnt win by a big margin there last time 

No,Rita Joshi from Prayagraj south is locked for BJP as per ground reports

Might be 1-1 or 2-0 in favour of BJP

Bhailog, whoever enters the polling booth compound by 6:00 the polling party has to take his vote.

I have relatives who are polling officers they were telling sometimes voting goes on upto 8 PM.

So the real turnout will be out by tomorrow morning only.

Interesting documentary on Chandrashekhar Prasad a JNU student leader who was shot dead in Siwan by Lalu's don Shahabuddin. Covers mostly the protests that followed the killing. 

Shows JNU has always been the Raayta university of this country. They just love protesting. 

Posted it here to show hypocrisy of Kanhaiya, JNU and Left.

Chandrashekhar is considered a legend of JNU, a martyr. And now they are sitting in the lap of same Cong RJD who killed him and shielded his killers.

was switching channels and stumbled upon prannoy roys UP election analysis  ..

they did some post mortem like percent of dalits , brahmins , upper castes and how political parties are target each section ..

i have seen TN election analysis/strategies and everything is  based on caste , but they dont openly discuss it like this in channels :lol:  

6 hours ago, velu said:

was switching channels and stumbled upon prannoy roys UP election analysis  ..

they did some post mortem like percent of dalits , brahmins , upper castes and how political parties are target each section ..

i have seen TN election analysis/strategies and everything is  based on caste , but they dont openly discuss it like this in channels :lol:  

piddis favourite channels :aha: