Pakistani Terror Conundrum. What is answer

mishra

@maniac @Dil Dil India

Stop arguing with this troll. You are wasting your time. I tried to say the same thing to Indians in PeePee and my post was deleted immediately without explanation. Since then I stopped going there. These guys use circular logic that even they dont understand. They will confuse you and they themselves are confused. They are time suckers and most importantly prana suckers. Ignore them.

14 hours ago, maniac said:

So the world's most famous terrorist and world's most wanted man lives near army hq and pakistan government and military didn't know about it :rofl:  That is not exactly a glowing review of Pak intelligence.

So Pak gave them the hint but then arrested and is now torturing Shakil Afridi the guy who was responsible for tipping off US.

I mean seriously you are dumber than you sound.

he wont accept the quid pro quo

19 hours ago, Clarke said:

Amreeka & UN have already announced that India & Pak should get along, talk to each other :eviltongue:

We were & are in this fight by ourselves. Dossiers won't change anything. Surgeon's knife isn't much help, maybe a hammer is required this time.

deleted

Edited by mishra

7 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

Are we going to destroy their nuke capabilities and then nuke them?

4 hours ago, Clarke said:

Post something encrypted here

4 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Galat bat.

TELL US RIGHT NOW!!

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Bol de warna PM kar de bhai, itna bhi kya suspense hai?

4 hours ago, mishra said:

deleted

4 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Acha yar ye to bata do hoga kab. 

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

how did you get to know?

3 hours ago, Clarke said:

If he told u :wp88:

40 minutes ago, maniac said:

@mishra ji you have raised my expectations and anticipation too high. Mods please ban him if his news turns out to be a let down :mad:

Please delete all these posts @Forever Indian @Trichromatic @Cricketics

There are at least 450 shipments trucks lying stranded at the Wagah Attari border, carrying at least 95,000 bags of cement and thousands of tons of gypsum and granite, in the backdrop of tension on the border after Pulwama attack.

https://m.businesstoday.in/story/pulwama-attack-450-trucks-parked-at-wagah-border-as-india-snaps-trade-with-pakistan/1/321400.html