Saudi Arabia to invest $100 billion in India

Stradlater

Friend of enemy is not an enemy when $$$ are involved it seems. 

38 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Apparently MBS described Modiji as his 'elder brother' :giggle:

MBS also called himself ambassador of Pakistan in Saudia:phehe:. MBS released all Pakistan prisoners in Saudia with one request from Imran Khan. 

I don't believe in MBS. 

I don't think Saudia is ever going to invest 100 Billion USD in India. 

I don't think Saudia is going to invest 20 Billion USD in Pakistan.

I don't think Saudia is going to buy 250 Billion USD weapons from America. 

MBS is only making fool out of all of them. 

Edited by Alam_dar

2 minutes ago, Aiden said:

MBS also called himself ambassador of Pakistan in Saudia:phehe:. MBS released all Pakistan prisoners in Saudia with one request from Imran Khan. 

Ye koi "Mera tujhse bada hai" wala competition chal raha hai kya? 

Just now, Alam_dar said:

I don't believe in MBS. 

You get it, the numbers are just for show, what MBS wants more is concessions & support for future Wahhabi doctrine!

https://timesofislamabad.com/20-Feb-2019/top-saudi-minister-refuse-to-speak-against-pakistan-in-india-lauds-pakistan-army-terrorism-war-igniting-india?utm_source=push-notification&utm_medium=direct

Indian media tried hard but KSA is true friend of Pakistan. Infact he praised Pakistan for the fight against terrorism.:cheer:

Edited by Aiden

I think he's here because of snub be the Western powers post Khashoggi murder. And nothing much has happened, promises will remain promises. Saudi hasn't spoken a word against Pakistan over Pulwama attacks..the usual 'terrorism enemy of humanity, we must come together' tripe.

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Aiden said:

MBS released all Pakistan prisoners in Saudia with one request from Imran Khan. 

:hysterical:

Indian Poster: MBS came with 100 bil investment - in energy manufacturing etc. Pretty good huh not a bad fellow, but need to watch his intentions.

Pak apologist: You know what MBS released all pak prisioners when imran khan drove him around islamabad and asked him..huh how about that.

seriously pathetic nation man is that your victory. Why so many prisoners in the first place you dim wit ?

2 hours ago, Aiden said:

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I don't believe in MBS. 

MBS is only making fool out of all of them. 

2 hours ago, Aiden said:

all this 100 bil talk....filhaal inki bahut fati padi hai. dont worry too much lads its chump change for India, you can have saudi as your iron brother ( oh thats taken) or iron husband/ uncle John what ever. 

15 hours ago, Vilander said:

:hysterical:

Indian Poster: MBS came with 100 bil investment - in energy manufacturing etc. Pretty good huh not a bad fellow, but need to watch his intentions.

Pak poster: You know what MBS announce to invest almost 26 billion dollars in CPEC near Chabahar port in Pakistan

fixed.

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

I think he's here because of snub be the Western powers post Khashoggi murder. And nothing much has happened, promises will remain promises. Saudi hasn't spoken a word against Pakistan over Pulwama attacks..the usual 'terrorism enemy of humanity, we must come together' tripe.

Sunni Ummah is the biggest link that connects Saudi, Pak and other muslim nations. While Iran is Shia majority.  You can never trust about anything a Muslim political leader says and never forget the Law of Taqiyya.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Bollywood

Let's let Indian Muslims have two independent nations, one which has Sharia Law and the other which has Islam as the official state religion and let's let over a third of them stay in India whereas the number of minorities in both nations is very low and decreasing.