Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

Scenes outside my residence are so upbeat. People are smiling, laughing, shouting Vande Mataram and other patriotic slogans, few chocolate bombs bursting every now and then, some of us bought chocolates and sweets and gave it to children in a nearby slum type area. Such a happy occasion, great vibes, great smiles all around. Can't recall when was the last time I was in such a happy atmosphere amidst strangers. No work done today, everyone was so excited even the senior profs and we got early leave.

Jai Hind. Country is united and we stand by the armed forces and PM, come what may. If Pak!s start war, we will end it and also their country. 

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Scenes outside my residence are so upbeat. People are smiling, laughing, shouting Vande Mataram and other patriotic slogans, few chocolate bombs bursting every now and then, some of us bought chocolates and sweets and gave it to children in a nearby slum type area. Such a happy occasion, great vibes, great smiles all around. Can't recall when was the last time I was in such a happy atmosphere amidst strangers. No work done today, everyone was so excited even the senior profs and we got early leave.

Jai Hind. Country is united and we stand by the armed forces and PM, come what may. If Pak!s start war, we will end it and also their country. 

I heard Mamta Banerjee was calling Pulwama false flag operation by Modi?

btw, got to love the audacity of PakMil propaganda. Takes some real chewteeyaap logic to claim that jets "dumping payload" just across the LOC, somehow the "trajectory" took the bombs into Balakot 50 km away.  

But he knows his awaam is ignorant and ready to believe almost anything they are fed.  

"Nothing" happened.  

btw, got to love the audacity of PakMil propaganda. Takes some real chewteeyaap logic to claim that jets "dumping payload" just across the LOC, somehow the "trajectory" took the bombs into Balakot 50 km away.  

But he knows his awaam is ignorant and ready to believe almost anything they are fed.  

"Nothing" happened.  
They are making fools of themselves as always.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Man look at the body language, humne toh bahut buri tareeqeh se inki g@nd maar di

Gafooor spouting BS like that jailer from Sholay, but the body language in this Pak released clip speaks LOUD and CLEAR.  

They know that things have changed.  And they are under pressure to respond.  And if they respond, it will mean more escalation.  They had not expected India to retaliate.  They know the costs of escalation are not what they can afford.  Caught between a rock and a hard place.

Expect the PakMil mafia to mount a response at some point within next 30 days.  This could get messy.  

If Pak responds and targets military or civilian property,It will amount to declaration of war.Which will provide a golden opportunity to recover Pok ,In Current Financial condition Pak will not be able to sustain a war with only 7 billion dollar foreign exchange reserve.