Pak F-16 shot down

Trichromatic

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Holy ... 

AMRAAM can also be used in JF 17 thunder

D0f5W96WkAACRFJ.jpg:large

:hysterical:

now thats what you called Fake News Indian govt/ Media .... :tee:

You tweeted the first one with the false claim, did not include the response. Missiles are not AA batteries that you can simply plug and play with different jets.  PAF cannot use NATO missiles on Chinese jets - that's a ludicrous claim.  Especially from someone who claims to be interested in "Defense studies".  Height of ignorance.

13 hours ago, sandeep said:

You tweeted the first one with the false claim, did not include the response. Missiles are not AA batteries that you can simply plug and play with different jets.  PAF cannot use NATO missiles on Chinese jets - that's a ludicrous claim.  Especially from someone who claims to be interested in "Defense studies".  Height of ignorance.

tell me something, can we integrate any other origion missile with french jet ? 

9 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Good photoshop by a Baki, but spelling mein dhoka kha gaye, as it is natural for a Baki. Which country is Tiawan?

4 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

you quote me regarding US missile using in JF-17. 

i am asking you can some country do it or not ? Yes or No ? 

:tee:

Tangents are irrelevant.  Fact is Pakistan does not possess capacity to "plug and play" NATO missiles on JF17.  I understand the desperate need to deny the loss of F16 and cover it up.  But facts, they leak.  Just baba jee about the 3 parachutes.  Wonder which twin-seat fighter jet did those 2 other pilots eject from.  

4 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

you quote me regarding US missile using in JF-17. 

i am asking you can some country do it or not ? Yes or No ? 

:tee:

bhai .. 2 days back you guys said JeM camp was not bombed ..

today your opposition blamed IK and army for their in activeness in your parliament :lol:  

On 2/28/2019 at 10:41 AM, velu said:

bhai .. 2 days back you guys said JeM camp was not bombed ..

today your opposition blamed IK and army for their in activeness in your parliament :lol:  

did they say that any madarssa gt bombed ? Yes or No ? 

for God sake man... 350 bodies ? are you kidding me ? .... :cantstop:

On 2/28/2019 at 10:41 AM, sandeep said:

Tangents are irrelevant.  Fact is Pakistan does not possess capacity to "plug and play" NATO missiles on JF17.  I understand the desperate need to deny the loss of F16 and cover it up.  But facts, they leak.  Just baba jee about the 3 parachutes.  Wonder which twin-seat fighter jet did those 2 other pilots eject from.  

LOL. that sums up your knowledge about defence ... :tee:

On 2/28/2019 at 10:40 AM, coffee_rules said:

Good photoshop by a Baki, but spelling mein dhoka kha gaye, as it is natural for a Baki. Which country is Tiawan?

did you cheked the link? if anything, the US sell this to some country named as TIAWAN. but thres nomention of pakistan ..... :tea:

2 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

LOL. that sums up your knowledge about defence ... :tee:

Even your ministers are now backtracking on usage of F16s.  In your delusional version of reality, chinese jets fire NATO missiles.  Dumbphuck.

13 hours ago, sandeep said:

Even your ministers are now backtracking on usage of F16s.  In your delusional version of reality, chinese jets fire NATO missiles.  Dumbphuck.

can i show you that french jet is launching Non-NATO missile ?

PAF Mairaj launching ALCM Raad.. 

@ 0:25 

whata Chu**** .... ::bandit: