Ind vs Aus | 3rd ODI | Ranchi, Mar 8 2019 @ 01.30 PM !!!

velu

47 minutes ago, VT87 said:

Suddenly  we lost the ability  to chase down 300 totals ominous  sign :baking:

Our batters can chase successfully only when the bowlers restrict the opposition to a below par score. This entire series we haven't learnt anything new. If the bowlers have a bad day, then our batters give up even before starting the chase.

8 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Even Bumrah is bowling at 133 kph. Looks like "take it easy" game? @asterix might have an idea on why India is lethargic, lackluster overall on the field. 

They had to lose this match... not that they can win all the matches. 

Hate to see when they do these showbazi if wearing military caps only to be thrashed by a Pak-Aussie batsman...

BCCI needs to keep politics and army out of its tamasha. 

Edited by asterix
1 hour ago, VT87 said:

Suddenly  we lost the ability  to chase down 300 totals ominous  sign :baking:

When top order barring Kohli does next to nothing, it's hardly surprising. Openers have lost form.

Tbf, I'm actually impressed that the team recovered from 20/3 to reach 281. 

12 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

When top order barring Kohli does next to nothing, it's hardly surprising. Openers have lost form.

Tbf, I'm actually impressed that the team recovered from 20/3 to reach 281. 

Credit goes to Kohli, who usually plays well  .... I am not sure anyone else even scored a 40, let alone a 50

Edited by zen
8 minutes ago, zen said:

Credit goes to Kohli, who usually plays well  .... I am not sure anyone else even scored a 40, let alone a 50

Yep.

Despite the collapse, Kohli kept the chase's tempo going playing low risk shots. I felt that the game could've been won even after his dismissal, but Shankar and Jaddu didn't apply themselves.

A superlative innings but a pity that it didn't result in a win.

1 hour ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Yep.

Despite the collapse, Kohli kept the chase's tempo going playing low risk shots. I felt that the game could've been won even after his dismissal, but Shankar and Jaddu didn't apply themselves.

A superlative innings but a pity that it didn't result in a win.

Even in the last ODI, we were saved by Kohli’s 100 and some dumb batting by OZ. Could have easily been 1-2 down 

Im not enjoying watching ODI cricket anymore. I love the old days of Ganguly, SRT and Sehwag batting, then we had Yuvraj and a younger Dhoni.

Today, we have Kohli who has no aggression or anger to decimate a bowling on his own.

I blame those arrogant Indian selectors that thought they knew more than me. I was so angry when about a year or two ago we won matches with the top 3 and didnt care who was in the middle order. Today we are reaping the errors of those decisions.

If the bowling does not keep the opposition to under par, India will always lose. India cant chase scores at par or higher. India cant set totals that are par or higher.

This team is useless.