Lovely at the bottom (before the fixing started)

vvvslaxman

9 hours ago, zen said:

after the game, the spam monkey:

61gBQ2e-UgL._SY355_.jpg

Look at his post making gentle fun and folks clearly getting the joke in their responses. And look at your post likening him to a monkey ! 

Joke should be something people can join in, i think its wrong to liken someone to an ape or monkey because you dont like their joke.  

Poor post from a serial troll. Site mod should take note.

Edited by Vilander

22 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Look at his post making gentle fun and folks clearly getting the joke in their responses. And look at your post likening him to a monkey ! 

Joke should be something people can join in, i think its wrong to liken someone to an ape or monkey because you dont like their joke.  

That's their attempts at cracking jokes. You should watch bollywood for their inspiration. Johnny Lever is considered funny for them. Bunch of low IQ trolls laughing at fart sounds. Our country resembles the movie "Idiocracy" as each day passes by. I would wager that they would laugh at the movie they show in this clip

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

:mama:

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

Extremely thin-skinned with the maturity level of 3rd grader lol You would think they don't sleep every night thinking about this. Basically, it worked. Mild trolling is enough  :hysterical:

Edited by vvvslaxman

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Extremely thin-skinned with the maturity level of 3rd grader lol You would think they don't sleep every night thinking about this. Basically, it worked. Mild trolling is enough  :hysterical:

Lol look who’s talking. And yeah you trying to jinx and bitch all over the match threads is called mild trolling :rotfl:

looks like ashwin makading has thrown you off the ledge. Get well soon 

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol look who’s talking. And yeah you trying to jinx and bitch all over the match threads is called mild trolling :rotfl:

looks like ashwin makading has thrown you off the ledge. Get well soon 

i guess he is lonely so needs to post something :dontknow: