Where is C Varun - The Mystery Spinner?

BlueBlood

7 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Came back pretty well in 3rd over. Baptism by fire but still let's see more of him

I hope he is not another hype creation by media.. let's see how he does in the coming matches..

3 hours ago, Vk1 said:

I hope he is not another hype creation by media.. let's see how he does in the coming matches..

i think he should be spared for the this match, neither that pitch was any good for spinners and i never understand why captains bowl spinners against Narine, proven failed strategy especially on such a track :facepalm:

55 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

i think he should be spared for the this match, neither that pitch was any good for spinners and i never understand why captains bowl spinners against Narine, proven failed strategy especially on such a track :facepalm:

Yeah making a debutante spinner bowl to Narine in the 2nd over of the innings during power play was a very bad call.

Narine .. always pacers bowling short, irrespective of the pitch or even the quality of the bowler.

6 hours ago, philcric said:

Yeah making a debutante spinner bowl to Narine in the 2nd over of the innings during power play was a very bad call.

Narine .. always pacers bowling short, irrespective of the pitch or even the quality of the bowler.

Narine plays the pull shot alright. It’s the hook that he has trouble with. But how good he is at playing spin. :clap: