Hinduism has become the most violent religion of them all: Urmila Matondkar

Gollum

14 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I beg to differ. 

The incidents have already started happening in India which never happened in the history. The hatred is all time high. The fears are all time high.

Please give a substantial proof that fears are at an all time high in Indian society. 

Army is neither meant for this purpose not it could entirely succeed in it.

It would be absolutely not wise to cover up the Political and Civilian failures through Army. 

Army was unable to stop the killing of 2000 people after the Babari Masjid destruction, while Army is on the borders. There are many big and small incidents after that but Army could not stop them while Army is not responsible for this duty. 

You told that India is heading towards the route of Burma to kill/expel the minorities. I replied that in case of Rohingya crisis govt-military-nationalists are hand in glove with one other whereas in India the military doesn't interfere in politics. So, what is your point of mentioning Babri demolition?

I know Tarek Fateh only little and I could say with surety that I could never be like Tarek Fateh who has almost blind eyes upon the crimes of the RW, and he only goes for the Muslims. 

We want an approach based upon Justice, and not based upon becoming stooge of RW to get the popularity. 

Tarek Fateh was harshly criticized in the Pakistani Atheist community for his biased attitude. Then he left the community page and didn't return. 

He has criticized the action of RW hindus as well in the past. All he asks of is reciprocity (giving equal rights to every citizen without any discrimination irrespective of religion) but he is branded as a bigot. He asks, why Hindus are getting wiped out/converted in Muslim majority nations in the neighbourhood while in India there is a huge demographic change against Hindus in many Indian states? But still Hindus are being branded as those who incite violence & spread hatred.
Does asking tough questions to M-community on these issues make him a RW stooge?

Edited by Turning_track

54 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Please give a substantial proof that fears are at an all time high in Indian society. 

You told that India is heading towards the route of Burma to kill/expel the minorities. I replied that in case of Rohingya crisis govt-military-nationalists are hand in glove with one other whereas in India the military doesn't interfere in politics. So, what is your point of mentioning Babri demolition?

He has criticized the action of RW hindus as well in the past. All he asks of is reciprocity (giving equal rights to every citizen without any discrimination irrespective of religion) but he is branded as a bigot. He asks, why Hindus are getting wiped out/converted in Muslim majority nations in the neighbourhood while in India there is a huge demographic change against Hindus in many Indian states? But still Hindus are being branded as those who incite violence & spread hatred.
Does asking tough questions to M-community on these issues make him a RW stooge?

Thank you friend. 

I have completely expressed my opinion and arguments, and thus this discussion is over for me. 

Hopefully we have learnt something positive from each other during this discussion. 

On 4/15/2019 at 9:13 PM, Gollum said:

Hindus have been ruthlessly persecuted against in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Myanmar etc for many decades now. When was the last time you heard about a Hindu terror group in those countries? As in the equivalent of jihadis shouting Jai Shri Ram/Jai Mata Di and launching suicide attacks on non-Hindus in those countries? Has there been a single Hindu who carried out terror strikes in the name of Hinduism in foreign lands? If not shut up and stop your agenda. There is no comparison with Islam, all dharmic faith systems are much much much more non-violent than the ones that emerged from the desert. Islam is the worst in this matter and facts prove that. 

I have heard that Islam actually preaches getting rid of "infidels" through either conversion or murder. Religion of peace my foot.

On the other hand, we preach "Samasta loka sukhino bhawantu".

Also, you will hear beghairat Bakis crying only when the victims are Muslims, for example New Zealand, Kashmir, Gujarat etc. Kafirs getting killed is a happy occasion for them.

Edited by motomaverick

Off topic, I never realized how hot Urmila Matondkar is. When she was acting I was a kid then, so I pretty much forgot her after she left acting but few days ago I saw her pics from 1990s and damn....:love:

Edited by MechEng

On 4/16/2019 at 1:02 AM, Straight Drive said:

White British homeowners likely to move out if people with Muslim names buy homes nearby: Study

The study in Glasgow found respondents associated Pakistani or other Muslim names with Islamic terrorism and with stereotypes of Asian neighbours.

this is common everywhere not just for white brits, eventually you run out of locations to move to as peacefuls are everywhere.

Edited by Vilander

On 4/16/2019 at 11:23 AM, Straight Drive said:

Celebrating Hindu Festival now to get votes from majority. Finally she realised her mistake after speaking against majority.

https://indianexpress.com/elections/in-starry-eyed-north-mumbai-urmila-matondkar-banks-on-personal-connect-5676018/lite/

Will be interesting to see the margin of votes she loses by

Urmila Mir -- how can she celebrate hindu festivals is it allowed in her religion ?

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

Urmila Mir -- how can she celebrate hindu festivals is it allowed in her religion ?

Nowadays kids from minority have started participating in festivals of Diwali and Holi. Crackers and colors are appealing to that age. Also probably it is a result of educated Indian minorities families taking one step further to showing they are different than hardcore minorities. Those two festivals are well embraced by the school kids of this minority generation. Even girls from minorities are participating amongst the boys from their community.

Salman Khan celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi at his home in India.

Edited by Straight Drive

5 hours ago, motomaverick said:

‘Mea culpa’: Rajdeep Sardesai finally admits Modi wasn’t responsible for 2002 and that media sensationalised the riots

https://www.opindia.com/2019/04/mea-culpa-rajdeep-sardesai-finally-admits-modi-wasnt-responsible-for-2002-and-that-media-sensationalised-the-riots/

When kids like Rahul Kanwal that he tutored, gets limelight and gets to speak to Modi"ji", he will say anything to get that privilege again. Saanp ko ignore karna chahiye.

Meanwhile, Manu Joseph, the guy who called out Barkha and others for Radia tape controversy, is turning out to be wearing a khaki chaddi. :heh:

Edited by coffee_rules

7 hours ago, motomaverick said:

‘Mea culpa’: Rajdeep Sardesai finally admits Modi wasn’t responsible for 2002 and that media sensationalised the riots

https://www.opindia.com/2019/04/mea-culpa-rajdeep-sardesai-finally-admits-modi-wasnt-responsible-for-2002-and-that-media-sensationalised-the-riots/

I had said this a long time back because Modi was a newly appointed CM. Dont think he had an absolute control on institutions.