Most Worthless Player of IPL 2019

Texan

Who is the most worthless player of IPL 2019?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most worthless player of IPL 2019?

• Colin Ingram
    • Jaydev Unadkat
    • Ambati Rayudu
    • Mohd Siraj
    • Yusuf Pathan
    • Ben Stokes
    • Kedar Jadhav
    • Shane Watson
    • Andrew Tye
    • Kuldeep Yadav

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/14/2019 at 10:17 AM

6 minutes ago, zen said:

Don't know why anyone would have any problems with Shankar being mentioned (unless he has an agenda too, i.e. for shielding Shankar :winky: )

For me it is mainly among Shankar, Rayudu, and Jadhav, who a) have been playing international cricket currently, b) were among those considered for a spot in WC squad, and c) played almost all the games. As for Rohit, both his avg and SR are less than Rahane's in games so far but played some decent knocks so not including him at the moment  

• Rayudu and Jadhav have a 50+ score and played in Chennai which can be tough to bat at times 
  • Shankar scored zero 50s and also failed to handle the pressure 
  • As a 3D player, he was not even considered good enough for a few overs even when other bowlers were carted for runs (or having a bad day). Displays a lack of faith in his 3D abilities by his team 
  • SRH won only 6 games as if guys like him had put their hand up more, it could have won a few more games 

So Shankar takes the title for me! .... Now if you want to hide Shankar behind the past his best Yusuf, who was not required to be played in the 11 or even in IPL, be my guest (as it does not change the fact that Shankar sucked) 

TL;DR :sleep:

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

In a larger scheme of things you could add Virat kohli who led his side  poorly for the umpteenth time. Also dropped most catches. Inspite of all that, was mocking his fellow Indian players.

Please Start a thread for poor captain. :laugh: