Ecosystem Hypocrisy Watch Thread

sergio04

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

In my opinion, the only truth is this that it was only a "Criminal" incident, where only a "Gang of 4 Muslim boys" was involved, and the Main Motive was "Sexual Harassment". 

Agree, my post was aimed more at the hypocrisy of the so called liberals in our society than point scoring. If liberals (and LW political class) had been as critical here as over some of the other cases they kept on harping about, perhaps we wouldn't need such a thread in the first place.

This "Criminal Gang of 4" could not be equated to "Lynching of dozens of Saffron brigade people", who have ONLY Religious Hatred as Main Motive. 

Many of the so called lynchings have been misreported. Many of them don't have communal motive, eg Junaid was killed over a fight over train seat but liberals spun it around as saffron extremism. Some cases of cow related lynchings were because of stolen cattle, in rural areas cattle is a source of income and obviously cattle thieves might get killed by pissed off owners, where is the saffron tinge there? Sure blame the law and order situation when it comes to mob justice, but they don't do that, they never propose a solution. Often Muslim farmers have lynched Muslim/Hindu cattle thieves, that doesn't make news. What I am saying is that media should treat crime as crime and not look for a communal angle everywhere.  

This criminal incident by gang of 4, was an "individual" incident, which has no set pattern before. 

While lynching by Saffron Brigade has a set pattern, which is followed by them again and again in name of Religion. 

This too has a pattern. Young Muslim youth harassing women/girls and then it escalating to lynchings often with community members involved. Pattern is where you choose to see it. I still consider these as criminal incidents, but if liberals want to set an agenda, why should others be left behind? Even we RWers can theorize that Muslim youth in the name of religion are sexually assaulting other community females often leading to violence. And I have enough such stories to form a large sample size. 

It would not be JUSTICE if you blame whole Muslim community for this individual crime by gang of 4.  

But liberals do precisely that when it comes to Hindus. You are missing the point here by the size of a football field. 

Edited by Gollum

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Agree, my post was aimed more at the hypocrisy of the so called liberals in our society than point scoring. If liberals (and LW political class) had been as critical here as over some of the other cases they kept on harping about, perhaps we wouldn't need such a thread in the first place.

Once again, I disagree with this reasoning. 

Not protesting big enough according to your standards upon any incident does not Automatically means that liberals are supporting it. 

Liberals have all the right to protest as much as they like upon the cases where they have interest, and believe that the RW hatred is involved in them.

Similarly, RW is totally free to protest as much as they like upon any case, but they have no right to demand the Liberals to protest upon every criminal case to such extent that satisfy their standards. RW must understand that they have no right to demand Public to do all that that they wish for. 

Many of the so called lynchings have been misreported. Many of them don't have communal motive, eg Junaid was killed over a fight over train seat but liberals spun it around as saffron extremism. Some cases of cow related lynchings were because of stolen cattle, in rural areas cattle is a source of income and obviously cattle thieves might get killed by pissed off owners, where is the saffron tinge there? Sure blame the law and order situation when it comes to mob justice, but they don't do that, they never propose a solution. Often Muslim farmers have lynched Muslim/Hindu cattle thieves, that doesn't make news. What I am saying is that media should treat crime as crime and not look for a communal angle everywhere.  

There may be some cases of misreporting, but how can this truth be denied that many cases were genuine and indeed lynching happened in big numbers due to communal hatred, and in PAST never such big numbers of lynching took place. 

Yes, there may already a crime present in the community where Muslim/Hindu owners of cows lynched the cattle thieves. But this was totally a new dimension on big scale when Saffron Brigade started lynching in name of respect of cow. 

Therefore, blame was already there upon law and order situation, but nothing wrong to blame the Saffron Brigade too for it's lynching. 

This too has a pattern. Young Muslim youth harassing women/girls and then it escalating to lynchings often with community members involved. Pattern is where you choose to see it. I still consider these as criminal incidents, but if liberals want to set an agenda, why should others be left behind? Even we RWers can theorize that Muslim youth in the name of religion are sexually assaulting other community females often leading to violence. And I have enough such stories to form a large sample size. 

Sexual Harassment is not limited only to Muslim Youth. 

Hindu Youth and Christian Youth are also equally involved in sexual harassment. 

And Liberals have not set any pattern when it comes to sexual harassment. They blame all criminals equally for sexual harassment without any pattern. And it is the RW which always blame such crimes of sexual harassment as pattern against one community. 

Liberals are correct when they deem all cases of sexual harassments as CRIME, irrespective of religion. 

And Liberals are correct when they don't deem consensual love/marriage of one community as pattern of Love Jihad.

Supreme Court agreed with the Liberals in case of Hadiya, which was blamed day and night as pattern of love jihad by the RW. 

But liberals do precisely that when it comes to Hindus. You are missing the point here by the size of a football field. 

I don't think so. 

I am a liberal. I will be glad if Muslim girl loves any Hindu boy and they want to marry. I will totally support them. And if Muslim community take any illegal action against these love birds, then I strongly condemn them. 

We all saw that Liberals were openly supporting the Muslim women on the issue of Triple Talaq and condemning the Mullahs. 

Sure liberals are not angels, and they may be wrong at some issues. They may be involved in Muslim appeasing in some cases. But when they protest against RW extremists like lynching etc. then they are totally correct. 

On 5/14/2019 at 9:47 PM, randomGuy said:

I have been anti-bjp and pro-aap (another anti-hindu party like almost all in India) for a while. Let me tell you the psychology. These anti-bjp Hindus actually thank god inside their hearts that there is a party like BJP and an organisation like RSS to raise voice against atrocities against Hindus, they think ki chalo koi to hai Hindu ki baat kehne ke liye, wo (BJP) Sambhal lenge....and so they can continue being hypocritical (obviously idealistic n intellectual, not hypocritical  in their minds) sickulers.

That is even more pathetic than what Hindu haters do :facepalm:Basically they are grateful that BJP/RSS are protecting their community and yet for their selfish interests they are politically inclined to other parties. Pathetic.

One may have 100 legit complaints about BJP/RSS but there's no denying that they are at the forefront in defending the Hindu community which is under perennial siege from desert cultists, communists, ecosystem and lemurians. Irrespective of background or political affiliation they will mobilize their cadre to help Hindu victims anywhere in India. So many communal murders just in Delhi in the last few years, always BJP/RSS/VHP etc were the only groups that would come to help, assure families of moral support, give coverage, raise donations for surviving members, offer free legal services (RSS has a dedicated wing for this) etc, not the sickulars. Shiv Sena also does the same wherever it has presence, leaving political differences aside have to admit they have shed blood to protect dharmics, be it Sikhs in 84 or Hindus/Jains when Mumbai underworld was at its peak. 

Recently when Ramalingam was martyred in TN over his opposition to forceful conversion of Dalits by Islamists, what happened? He was a PMK leader and BJP-PMK were not on the best terms in that constituency. Still it was BJP and other Hindu outfits which raised Rs 35 lakhs for his family, arranged lawyers, participated in the 12 hour bandh when no other party (including Ramalingam's PMK) showed their face lest they offend the extremist minded PFI/SDPI. Tamil media blacked out coverage, Lemurians indulged in conspiracy theories, verbal attacks on BJP/Modi/Soundararajan continued etc but did the saffron party back away? They didn't do it for votes cos anyway they are a minor player in TN politics, they have also faced the brunt of Islamist violence in the state with 17 of their party men murdered since 2014...still it was their dharmic duty and they stood in support of Hindu victims. No other major party (except SS, not even AIADMK who won't put themselves at risk) cares about Hindus in India, BJP is literally the last barrier standing between survival and extinction of Hindus, have we forgotten our history lessons so soon?

Anybody who knows this reality, is thankful but still hypocritically bashes the saffron party and other Hindu volunteer organizations is a giant piece of turd. 

Edited by Gollum

I generally dislike this classification of all criminals based on religion, being a big believer in the blindfold, balance & sword. It is true that certain conditions & influences do lead to more crimes in certain groups but this cant be applicable to all crimes. 

The leftists started this business and obviously the right will not hold back, there would be a response to the selective & biased propaganda.

Edited by Clarke

There are both cases of such incidents. Communal violence will exist and continue to exist across all areas. The prior left governments were at fault for such incidents occurring and now the BJP govt has to adress the issue, they cannot turn a blind eye and end up like congress and other left parties.

1 hour ago, I6MTW said:

There are both cases of such incidents. Communal violence will exist and continue to exist across all areas. The prior left governments were at fault for such incidents occurring and now the BJP govt has to adress the issue, they cannot turn a blind eye and end up like congress and other left parties.

Narrative is one sided. Sergio made this thread precisely to expose the MSM and libtards. If usual suspects treat all criminal incidents as just criminal instead of faking communal narrative and guilt tripping a certain section we wouldn't need this thread in the first place. 

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Narrative is one sided. Sergio made this thread precisely to expose the MSM and libtards. If usual suspects treat all criminal incidents as just criminal instead of faking communal narrative and guilt tripping a certain section we wouldn't need this thread in the first place. 

Which is why I said prev govts started it, and not it must be adressed by BJP , one of its main priorities in the next 5 years, or else they may not last long. 

Religion is the root cause of most evils perpetrated in this world. Circumstances force one religion to do more than less based on socio-economic and political factors in some regions than others. Islam has a big problem with jihadi and backwards mentality in this 21st century, but Hindu fanaticism is worrisome as well. Look at Budhhism, founded on the principle of non-violence, but what is going in Myanmar.

I am not making moral equivalencies. Instead of solving the issue with the a neutral attitude, people pander to each side or pick and choose examples to their liking. People who call themselves secular are not being secular when they ignore Muslim bashing of Hindus. We have the same problem with "so called liberals" in the west. That is why I do not like labels. I am a proponent of sprituality, but do not care about organized religion because it does more bad than good. I treat each person on their individual merit. To me, it does not matter what your color, creed, race, caste or political beliefs are. You are a good person if you are morals are sound and you do not enforce your way of thinking on others. 

Edited by Audiophile

Love Jihad in Meerut: Minor Hindu girl forcefully converted to Islam and married off, police arrests three accused

A minor Hindu girl residing in Brahmpuri area, Meerut Uttar Pradesh, who was abducted a fortnight back had been forcibly converted and married thereafter, reports Patrika.

As per the report, the minor girl Lata (name changed), daughter of a businessman, after being abducted was taken to Deoband, where she was forcibly converted and then to Prayagraj, where she was later married off.

The Uttar Pradesh police recovered Lata from Prayagraj on Saturday. They have also arrested the accused along with two others involved in the crime. Fearing that the incident might take a communal angle the Uttar Pradesh police had swiftly taken up the case as soon as Lata’s family lodged a missing complaint. Before apprehending the accused the police had already arrested 15 people related to the case.

However, after the incident came to light communal tension prevailed in Brahmpuri area in Meerut.

The incident surfaced when Lata went missing from her house on 4th May 2019. The police who were in the hunt for the youth and the missing girl recovered her from a hotel room in Prayagraj where she was kept forcefully. The police arrested the youth along with his brother and brother-in-law. Fearing arrest, the youth was preparing to file for an anticipatory bail in Uttar Pradesh High court, but before he could, the police apprehended him.

According to SSP Nitin Tiwari, Lata confirmed that she was first taken to Deoband where she was forced to convert and then to Prayagraj where she was married. After this, she was sometimes kept in Hyderabad and sometimes in Mumbai. In-between she was also confined to a hotel in Chandigarh, confirmed Lata.

Since the girl belonged to the Hindu community, many Hindu organisations and Lata’s relatives protested outside the Brahmpuri police station. Communal tensions prevailed in the area, confirmed SSP.

Though rampant conversions in the recent past have been one of the prime reasons, Uttar Pradesh has also witnessed several incidences of communal disorder for a host of various trivial reasons.

Recently in another incidence, communal tension had erupted in Meerut after a video showing Muslim men beating up shopkeepers went viral.

Edited by Gollum