Of Radars and Morons: PM Modi was right, deal with it

sergio04

3 minutes ago, helperononline said:

Radar works under cloud or not

It is not correct of modi to use surgical strike to get votes. Would he boost about this if any plane and our soldier is shot down ? Modi should not play with the life's of soldier for getting votes 

Khangress has been getting votes citing their role in India's independence struggle, division of Pakistan and Bangladesh, China war, so why not Modi? 

1 minute ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Khangress has been getting votes citing their role in India's independence struggle, division of Pakistan and Bangladesh, China war, so why not Modi? 

I don't remember reading such news even if Congress is doing it should bjp also copy them,?

If someone jumps in front of bus and dies would u do the same ? Don't u have any individuality ? 

2 minutes ago, helperononline said:

I don't remember reading such news even if Congress is doing it should bjp also copy them,?

If someone jumps in front of bus and dies would u do the same ? Don't u have any individuality ? 

:facepalm:that's all. I rest my case

At the end of the day

Modi has shown real guts and determinations to drain the swamp of terrorist.

And this what matters the most. Don't care what he thinks about radars/science. Lol.

These congressi cowards and cuchha aams will never understand guts require ordering invasion of nuclear power sovereignty filled with stone age mentality psychopaths.

This could have  easily escalated into the extensive use of brutal power and war, violence and the uncontrolled use of strength.

Hats off to modiji for showing guts  and determination. :hatsoff: