Will you watch Pakistan matches after the Pulwama attack

Will you watch Pakistan matches after the Pulwama attack  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch Pakistan matches after the Pulwama attack

• Yes
    • No, but I will watch Ind-Pak game
    • No, I wont watch any games involving Pak

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2019 at 05:32 AM

5 hours ago, Pollack said:

Yes, since I am a traitor.

The correct terminology is anti-national.

1 hour ago, someone said:

How does this even matter?

what next, you will close your eyes if you see a Pakistani??

No I won't close my eyes because then I might injure myself. Better idea would be pretending they don't exist. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. 

Edited by Gollum

I will not watch England because they colonized us.

I will not watch Sri Lanka because they killed thousands of Tamils.

I will not watch South Africa because of their apartheid past.

I will not watch New Zealand because of the Christchurch attack.

I will not watch Australia because of what they did to aborigines

I will not watch Afghanistan because of how they treat women

I will not watch West Indies because they glorify drugs.

I will only watch the Bangladesh match because I like watching midgets getting beaten up. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

The correct terminology is anti-national.

No I won't close my eyes because then I might injure myself. Better idea would be pretending they don't exist. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. 

You should  watch  'Game  on hai 'when they lose .Bhai maja  aa jaye ga:aha:

58 minutes ago, VT87 said:

You should  watch  'Game  on hai 'when they lose .Bhai maja  aa jaye ga:aha:

Uska maza hi kuch alag hai, but last sunne mein aaya ki Doctor Saab cancer se lad rahe hai :((

Khwahish hai ki unki tabiyat jaldi theek ho jaye aur WC ke dauran apne comedy show mein full form dekhne ko mile...

1 hour ago, kosingh said:

I will only watch the Bangladesh match because I like watching midgets getting beaten up. 

To be honest i enjoy beating our wins against BD more than Pak. Indian and Pak fans atleast take a loss like a man. The way BD fans crib and crib and crib is hilarious.  

Edited by jf1gp_1
12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Uska maza hi kuch alag hai, but last sunne mein aaya ki Doctor Saab cancer se lad rahe hai :((

Khwahish hai ki unki tabiyat jaldi theek ho jaye aur WC ke dauran apne comedy show mein full form dekhne ko mile...

I watched one after asia cup wins, i have to admit the way they go after players is impossible in India. 

People drawing equivalence with Aus, NZ, RSA, Eng, WI yada yada. Do those countries send in their citizens to kill ours? Because of Pak we are losing innocents daily, kuch bhi bol dete ho yaar. If you wanna watch, nobody's stopping you but please stop trivializing the pain Pak is causing us, nothing but unadulterated evil there.

@Real McCoy Pulwama is forgotten by most it seems. Who cares if 20 of our braves didn't have body parts left for cremation?  I can't believe libtards are going down the route of comparing them neighbors with WI and NZ. Selfish, insensitive, ungrateful, disgraceful...

Edited by Gollum

In addition to this groundbreaking boycott we should also remove the grass from our front lawns and the lettuce from our salads in an effort to completely eradicate the green colour of terror.

Furthermore we should add saffron to our daily meals and paint our cars orange in order to support our honest and exemplary leaders.

Anyone who doesn't do so has forgotten Pulwama. 

Edited by JourneyMan
We were angry when the Pulwama attack happened and some of us swore to never watch pak matches from hereon. Its time to implement it. There's no point in watching them and make their coverage more popular. The game runs on Indian viewership. So you have the power to say no. I can understand if ICFers want to watch the Ind-Pak game. But there's no reason to watch other games featuring them. All you have to do is change the channel/switch off the tv/streaming. Will you do it.

So will you be boycotting Ind v Pak too?
2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

So will you be boycotting Ind v Pak too?

I haven't made up my mind. I want to watch since its a rivalry game. But I see some people voting no and I feel like I'm sitting on the fence as @Gollum put it. I may have to bite the bullet and not watch it. That is the least I can do. Those soldiers did the ultimate sacrifice and if I'm not able to do this, I can't live with myself. So now, I won't be watching it. I have made my decision in course of me typing this post. I'm leaving my poll answer as it is to remind myself what I chose before so that I don't forget the fence sitting I did. No offense to you or other normal Pakistanis

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

People drawing equivalence with Aus, NZ, RSA, Eng, WI yada yada. Do those countries send in their citizens to kill ours? Because of Pak we are losing innocents daily, kuch bhi bol dete ho yaar. If you wanna watch, nobody's stopping you but please stop trivializing the pain Pak is causing us, nothing but unadulterated evil there.

@Real McCoy Pulwama is forgotten by most it seems. Who cares if 20 of our braves didn't have body parts left for cremation?  I can't believe libtards are going down the route of comparing them neighbors with WI and NZ. Selfish, insensitive, ungrateful, disgraceful...

These kinda things happen. Those who sacrificed will be forgotten by the public. Our gen is hooked on TVs and mobiles. Take mobiles away from them and they will :mama:They will even sell themselves to slavery if these modern equipments are taken away from them. Even our ancestors were better than this. I can't imagine the current generation to take charge of the civil disobedience of the 1920s