India is not Hindi-Speaking States Alone, Says DMK Chief Stalin

randomGuy

2 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Money :laugh:. Do you think we're an ultra rich saudis or somebody like norway.

You are proportionately richer. Thats enough. 

We already don't have money(hint for you which is the problem) and population explosion is what causing it and adding more to the problem.

I am a bong. We make less babies than entire south. In fact as of 2016, the top 10 states and territorries of the lowest population growth rate, only three are from south ( Puducherry(8th), Lakshwadeep(4th)  and Andhra (10th)). Rest are all from the north, north east, east, etc. 

If the system doesn't work we will change the system.

You don't have the power to change the system, nor will you have the power to change the system to give more/less power to people at national level based on what language one speaks. 

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

abe ghanta how do you define historical significance based on amount of panty sniffers in population ?  and how is it relevant to the statement that India is pluralistic and not only Hindi speaking states ?

Economics, inventions, academic persuit, etc. Ie, what makes a civilization, a civilization. Nobody disputed that India is pluralistic. 

I am simply pointing out that India is pluralistic with one dominant member, the rest are ALL satellites. The South is just as much of a satellite as the east. 

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

means you were getting *ed by mullas and are happy that your dadies from UP came to help you. Definition of satellite state dhimmi citizen. :cantstop:

Which now means we the bongs will have more influence in Delhi than you non BJP southies. 
Ta-ta.

6 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Southie dravidian ideology peddlers are such snowflakes. They are like the easy to offend, ultra-liberal idiot from the west. 
They whine and whine and whine about 'hindi domination', when their states have been far less affected by Hindi than other satellites( like Maharashtra, Bengal, Orissa,etc), when they got buffer between the hindi belt in form of Oryas & Marathis. 

Imagine if they were like us Bongs or the Gujjus, Marathis, Oryas, sharing a direct border with the hindi belt. These fattus wouldn't have survived even 50 years i suppose. 

Such pu$$ies. 

That's the point. It speaks volume about their own insecurity when the States who have been receiving Hindi Migrants from the last 60 years ( like Bengal or Maharashtra ) are more chilled than these  whining newbies where migration is still very very low and recent. 

Just now, rageaddict said:

That's the point. It speaks volume about their own insecurity when the States who have been receiving Hindi Migrants from the last 60 years ( like Bengal or Maharashtra ) are more chilled than these  whining newbies where migration is still very very low and recent. 

Well the south has always been sheltered from the outside by the north, until trans-oceanic shipping was discovered by the Euros. Then the south fell at the earliest juncture. 

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

If it did, your language would've already been extinct by now, as is non-Han & non-Cantonese dialects in Chinese parts of PRC in the last century. 

Are you phucking kidding me? North-Eastern languages are almost extinct, because they have no say in electing the government and of the national policies. Next it will be your state. Get ready. 

20 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I guess this is why the south folded so easily to the north everytime the north came knocking - no real gumption. 

Rest of the Indians can't differentiate between Bangladesh and West Bengal. That's how relevant you are to this whole scheme. 

23 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I am also extremely proud that most Kannadigas are not utter duffers like you to think the nation was founded on language ( false) and that language is the end-all, be-all of the nation ( also false).

I have no problem if my people elected BJP as this is not the new party that we are voting for, unlike you guys. And also they will not sit quiet and see their language die. 

6 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Are you phucking kidding me? North-Eastern languages are almost extinct,

False. They are not 'almost extinct'. 

because they have no say in electing the government and of the national policies. Next it will be your state. Get ready. 

Prove that the languages that have gone extinct, have gone extinct exclusively or mainly due to language policy from Delhi.

Don't be facking ingrates. Delhi has given you some of the best language rights in the entire damn world. And don't be such pu$$ies. As i said, you dravidian ideology followers are such pu$$ies, getting your panties in a twist just for some migrants. learn from us Bongs, Oryas, Marathis, Gujjus etc. 

Rest of the Indians can't differentiate between Bangladesh and West Bengal. That's how relevant you are to this whole scheme. 

Speak for yourself. 

As far as I can see, WB is going to be more relevant than Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Telengana and Andhra in the next 5 years of policy making in Delhi. 

I have no problem if my people elected BJP as this is not the new party that we are voting for, unlike you guys.

You mean you have a problem with people changing political course with a 'new party' in the scene and not voting for the old established ones ??

You must've totally failed civics in high school, given this and the nonsense you sprout on how India is formed on the basis of language or how some language speakers deserve more votes in the national elections. Proof that dravidian ideology rots the brain.

And also they will not sit quiet and see their language die. 

Their languages won't die, unless they are lazier than us Bongs or the Gujjus, Marathis, Oryas, etc. in preserving their language. 

PS: Why did you not answer to the falsehoods i corrected you on. Show us where the basis of founding of RoI is language. Show us which democratic nation allows more votes to people who speak XYZ language for a NATIONAL election.  Challenge to ALL the Lemurians/Dravidian ideology peddlers. Don't be afraid of just one Bong. 

Edited by Muloghonto

16 hours ago, maniac said:

Mumbai and Pune economy is mostly run by immigrants. Sorry for the stereotype but

The white collar jobs are mostly from South Indians, the blue collar workers are UP-Bihari bhayyas and also Oriyas. The trade is run by Gujjus.

Most locals are occupied in admin type jobs.

Now obviously the filthy rich and the poor don’t pay taxes. So the white collar middle class folk are the ones that generate taxes. South :hatsoff:

Do you have any data for this stereotype?

What you claim is not true for the IT industry also, let alone other white collar jobs: CA/Law/Finance related/General management/medicine etc.

Also, most blue collar workers are those from other parts of Maharashtra.

Filthy rich don't pay taxes?? :confused:

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Well the south has always been sheltered from the outside by the north, until trans-oceanic shipping was discovered by the Euros. Then the south fell at the earliest juncture. 

You are not telling the full story here. This is what happens when you get emotional and dream your own reality. In the 11th century, Chola dynasty under Rajendra Chola conquered vast swathes of land until Bengal (maybe you bongs have written this piece out of your history books :phehe:). But its part of Indian history. Maybe you can barter with BJP to remove this piece forever from history. Rajendra Chola has several titles - one of them was "Gangai konda Cholan" - the king who conquered Ganga region.

Chola dynasty and the Pandyan dynasty also had a strong navy and it captured Southeast Asian countries. There is still Hindu remnants of the culture there. Their merchant ships traveled as far as China in the east and Arabia in the West. There are Roman coins discovered in TN which establish that this trade was during the Roman domination of the middle east. The historians of the time (foreign ones since you prefer them :phehe:) have mentioned these kingdoms and their riches.

South India was already in its decline when the sultanates began to assert their dominance up north. Euros came here by sea. It would make sense that they would invade southern India first. We fought many wars with them in the 18th century. They invaded all the coastal regions which also includes Bengal. You were under Mughals not bong leadership but you were the first to fall. Im sorry bong culture is not known for its military nature. I havent heard of any kingdoms in Bengal that did any of the things I have mentioned about the Cholas and the Pandyas.

PS - One could also make the case that us Southerners and other coastal regions like you bongs felt the brunt of the European invaders and protected the Northies but I wouldn't do that here.

Edited by Real McCoy

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

You are not telling the full story here. This is what happens when you get emotional and dream your own reality. In the 11th century, Chola dynasty under Rajendra Chola conquered vast swathes of land until Bengal (maybe you bongs have written this piece out of your history books :phehe:). But its part of Indian history. Maybe you can barter with BJP to remove this piece forever from history. Rajendra Chola has several titles - one of them was "Gangai konda Cholan" - the king who conquered Ganga region.

I already said this. In entire history of India, there has been dozens of incidents streching back to the time of Chandragupta Maurya when the south bowed to the Ganges polities, while only three times did the South ever exert influence in the North. Twice under the Rashtrakutas and once under the Cholas.

And FYI, your Chola dynasty were barely even there. They fought one brief battle in Bengal, we offered vassalage and the Cholas left, never to set foot north of Puri ever again. The Rashtrakuas actually laid seige to a number of major cities in the Ganges, including Kannauj. 

Chola dynasty and the Pandyan dynasty also had a strong navy and it captured Southeast Asian countries. There is still Hindu remnants of the culture there. Their merchant ships traveled as far as China in the east and Arabia in the West. There are Roman coins discovered in TN which establish that this trade was during the Roman domination of the middle east. The historians of the time (foreign ones since you prefer them :phehe:) have mentioned these kingdoms and their riches.

Sure. None of this changes the fact that you've been sheltered by the north on land and everytime a military has come knocking from north of Narmada, the south has bowed down. EVERY SINGLE TIME. 

South India was already in its decline when the sultanates began to assert their dominance up north.

And do you know why ? Because you southies simply were incapable of forming a pan-linguistic empire as the northern ones did and spent your whole time failing to kill each other. 

Euros came here by sea. It would make sense that they would invade southern India first. We fought many wars with them in the 18th century. They invaded all the coastal regions which also includes Bengal. You were under Mughals not bong leadership but you were the first to fall. Im sorry bong culture is not known for its military nature. I havent heard of any kingdoms in Bengal that did any of the things I have mentioned about the Cholas and the Pandyas.

Learn basic history. Robert Clive collected tax for the BEIC, on behalf of the Madurai and Tanjore, before the battle of Plassey. That is how he raised an army in the first place. Tamil coast was the first to come under British rule. 

As for what the Bengals did, The Pal empire says hello. DharmaPala and Devapala were pretty much the land equivalent of Rajaraja and Rajendra Cholan. 

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Madrasi means who lives in Madras or TN, not whole south. How it is derogatory or racist?

Not when you use the term to refer to the whole of South India and group all of them under "Madrasi". Then it becomes derogatory.

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Never heard of them. Why cant you accept that you are basically not a martial race :laugh:

If one dynasty of pan-India dominance does not qualify as martial race, tamils do not either. Blame your congress masters for not having heard of the Palas, just like not many in the east have heard of the Cholas either.

Stalin's statement clearly reflects the utter incompetence of TN BJP leaders. 

One of my close aid, who is a legal wing, said that these guys sent a lot of fake reports to the national heads. Even the UPA was in panic mode before the elections hence they started distributing money to the voters along with the promise of RaGa's 6k pm scheme. 

On top of all that BJP is labelled as an elite Brahmin party of sorts. This is real actually. TN BJP has 2 sections, Brahmin and non Brahmins. These brahmins completely failed to get the pulse of tamils. 

I have been saying this for 5 yrs, Thamizhisai should resign and a new breed of educated and young leaders should be in BJP if they want to grow here. 

TN BJP is supported by a lot of common folks who are not even a member of the party. These leaders show no respect to them. It has to change and they should be inclusive. 

Edited by Detonator