Hindi Imposition and it's implications: News, Updates & Discussion

Lannister

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

Jokes on Karnataka voters who voted for Modi. 

I guess this is the change imagined by Modi not national development, cleaner streets, etc. Swach Bharat seems just a political front. BJP is just a hindi party turning back the clock to 1965 when TN resisted hindi and turn every state in India into bimaru. They are just Congress 2.0. They are focusing on Pakistan to turn us away from the economic bully to our east - China just like Congress. South India needs to form its own alliance of local parties to check them. Maybe we can join with other local parties throughout India who don't want hindi. Its too bad that KA doesnt have one or atleast big enough to challenge BJP/Congress.

A new rule they are trying to implement is make Hindi compulsory from 5th standard even in state board syllabus making it a burden on students who are already toughing it out in exams. This is in TN. I hope they oppose this. If Stalin does this, he will gain political mileage and win the next state elections. He is already en route. There is no need to study a language that doesn't even have the term for "hospital". Research papers and science is studied better in English and local language can be studied to instill pride for your ethnicity. There is absolutely no point in studying hindi. Our country is still called "Union of India" not Hindistan. Hindiwalas can suck it :finger:

Hindi is the reason terrorists from Pakistan mingle well in India. We need alternate language like Marathi or any South Indian language as the national language. Maharashtrians were right when they opposed Hindi and North Hindus. I wish Bal Thackeray was there today. All these bhaiyas from UP and Bihar would have been thrashed and sent back into their hole.

Hindi is the reason terrorists from Pakistan mingle well in India. We need alternate language like Marathi or any South Indian language as the national language. Maharashtrians were right when they opposed Hindi and North Hindus. I wish Bal Thackeray was there today. All these bhaiyas from UP and Bihar would have been thrashed and sent back into their hole.
Erm....there are many peacefuls in hyderabad who are from "Calcutta". Getting rid of hindi doesn't help in this scenario, does it?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Disguting Post. 

Edited by rageaddict

TN is fine you might want to turn your kind attention to the lawless mass producing indhi states which are a blot on the country.
It's the trends that count.TN performance is decreasing, they are improving.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Of course Isis , al Qaeda speaks hindi....like SL church bombers....

In all seriousness though, Bal Thackeray was a great leader.

3 hours ago, nikred said:

Erm....there are many peacefuls in hyderabad who are from "Calcutta". Getting rid of hindi doesn't help in this scenario, does it? emoji848.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

It makes it difficult for terrorists from Pakistan to mingle within India if Tamil becomes our national language. Its easy for Urdu speaking to mingle with North Hindus.

I cant imagine Pakistani saying - dai, wun per yenna?

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Of course Isis , al Qaeda speaks hindi....like SL church bombers....

In all seriousness though, Bal Thackeray was a great leader.

This is for terrorism in India, not global. Yeah I have seen how SS under his leadership thrashed UPites and Biharis at Pune station. aisa thok thok ke maara ki sab bhaag rahe the station pe.

10 hours ago, Stan AF said:

TN is fine you might want to turn your kind attention to the lawless mass producing indhi states which are a blot on the country.

screwed are the hindus who are waiting for Ram temple and listening to Modi jee's printed handwriting - "Abhi to suraj uga hai" :hysterical: vikrati prakriti a plus b square

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

The operative word is Draft. It was a draft policy and was to be reviewed. It would likely be dropped in review. The joke is this gave an opportunity for goondas in TN, Kar  to get trained and got them to limelight.

lets stop pretending that its BJPs policy to push Hindi to the entire india,they will keep trying till they succeed.Its not an election issue right now but may change if they piss off more people.

6 hours ago, rageaddict said:

Disguting Post. 

Sorry. What is wrong with it. It is a fact. I have seen it happen in front of my eyes. Have you ever been to MH and seen the discrimination against Hindi and North Hindus? Anyone here who has seen it can corroborate this for you.

Want to check if anyone of you have studied in KVs. Surprisingly the best Hindi I learnt was in a KV in Madras and the worst in Lucknow and Jammu. 

Really with students in UP failing miserably in Hindi, TN or South should actually be called the Hindi belt. Their schools give better Hindi results than UP Bihar Rajasthan MP :giggle:

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

4 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

It makes it difficult for terrorists from Pakistan to mingle within India if Tamil becomes our national language. Its easy for Urdu speaking to mingle with North Hindus.

I cant imagine Pakistani saying - dai, wun per yenna?

It doesn't matter...terrorism has no language - it may have religions :winky: 

20 hours ago, Under_Score said:

The problem with some posters here is...they are too focused on issues of other states rather than discussing major problems in their own state :facepalm:

The new poster @vice has already put the biggest BS poster @Muloghonto in his place by stating a few facts about real history and exposed the scoundrel :phehe: . I respect Bong posters like Gollum & Tex...but they are being let down by their own kind who just can't stop posting gibberish...repeated broken record stuff over & over again. 

No amount of 'history regurgitation' will change the fact that Punjab is a nobody in Indian subcontinent's history. Virtually everyone has contributed more than you folks. 

Interesting trivia.

Tamil was the second official language of Haryana for many years and telugu was the second language.

It was taught in schools if children opted.

The present CM of Haryana speaks Tamil.

The congress govt removed tamil as the second official language and made Punjabi the second official language .

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/haryanas-south-connect-when-it-made-telugu-second-language-in-school-5570917/

Edited by beetle

12 hours ago, beetle said:

Interesting trivia.

Tamil was the second official language of Haryana for many years and telugu was the second language.

It was taught in schools if children opted.

The present CM of Haryana speaks Tamil.

The congress govt removed tamil as the second official language and made Punjabi the second official language .

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/haryanas-south-connect-when-it-made-telugu-second-language-in-school-5570917/

I tell you this has to be some propaganda or restricted to an ignorable minority. I can’t imagine majority of Haryana knowing Tamil or Telugu. People there don’t even know Tamilnadu. It’s Madrasis for majority. 

Wahan aise chalta hai - 

Bawli Booz, Zara ure ne hole warna tere Radar te ghane badal daal dunga :hysterical:

Hindi bolne waala bhi Sharma jaayega