31 members have voted

1. 1. Who finishes 4th?

• England
    • Bangladesh
    • Sri Lanka
    • West Indies
    • Pakistan

57 minutes ago, Stuge said:

What we forget Australia has a poor 5th bowling option and BD was  easily able to  take advantage of the same in the day before yesterdays match .They lack good spinner, which makes a lot of difference .Not sure why ,but I feel India has the best bowling attack in terms of variety .

anyways ,Its more about mental game than anything else now a days .

Would be interesting to see avg of BD batsmen vs spin and vs pace. I am just making a guess here, I would expect avg vs spin to be higher since that's what you get in Asia and they don't travel much.

I still believe AUS has the best bowling attack in this tournament. Said the same before WC started. If pak bowlers gets their sh*t together, they will probably be the best bowling unit in the tournament. But ATM their bowlers are throwing hit me balls all around.

45 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Would be interesting to see avg of BD batsmen vs spin and vs pace. I am just making a guess here, I would expect avg vs spin to be higher since that's what you get in Asia and they don't travel much.

I still believe AUS has the best bowling attack in this tournament. Said the same before WC started. If pak bowlers gets their sh*t together, they will probably be the best bowling unit in the tournament. But ATM their bowlers are throwing hit me balls all around.

general spin avg

zkGy25v.jpg

3 hours ago, YCCC said:

England, the useless choking bastards, have thrown the world cup wide open by losing to the worst Sri Lankan side since before their 96 world cup win. 

:laugh: commiserations YCCC...hehe usually its the SA this time its England..much amusement to the rest of the gang..but what will we do without England..

7 hours ago, Stuge said:

You seriously think BD will beat India ROFL 

India may not take anyone seriously ,BUT BANGLADESH SINCE 2007 :P

This is actually agree with. Kind of cricket BD is playing sure they can however will they ? lets just say India will go fav to win the match. 

That said knocking BD out of a tournament is more fun. Nothing against team but the way BD fans react is hilarious. Reaction after T20 final in SL are at a different level. 

Edited by jf1gp_1
7 hours ago, sergio04 said:

pakistan will somehow end up at 4th place and then winning wc

Pakistan has a XI men playing for respective places. They haven't put a 'team'. They don't deserve reaching semis. 

Before going back to how you won '92 and CT also remember how pak has been knocked out of other icc tournament. Infact look at recent performance during asia cup. 

3 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Interesting. But then they have been a shitt ODI side for most of the years you've quoted.

England looks crap as soon as there is something in the pitch for the bowlers .Hitout strategy doesn't work on such pitches .

4 minutes ago, Pratik77 said:

Arsenal:cantstop:...of cricket...

Arsenal? No fan of theirs but they at least have a record of winning things. We're more like Spurs. Hyped by media and fans but have never won much of note apart from a Mickey mouse tournament about ten years ago, and when it comes down to it they will never win anything as they don"t have the nerve that regular winners have