Time to boot out Kohli from the captaincy.

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

Not just the ODI captaincy but there is even a case for phasing him out by 2023 WC. Because he plays so much cricket, I don't think he will be the same batting force... he will be 34-35 then. More importantly, we know that he is quite useless in KOs and will therefore be taking up a valuable spot at #3 that could go to someone else.

This is too much. He is still the best batsman in the world now.Too much consistency to prove otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Don't even give a damn about anything right now. This defeat is going to be hard to swallow. We were better team in the World Cup than NZ for sure, but we sucked big time.

I say give captaincy to KL Rahul or some other young guy since Rohit is already 32 almost. 

That's funny. Pakistanis and Bangladeshi fans said the same thing about Nzl and now Indian fans but they are in the finals and one good day might win the cup :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Nah bro. Cricket is cricket. I wasn’t that sad by the 2015 sf loss as this one. This one is painful.

It is painful, thats I don't know wtf I am going to do keep my mind away. Only thing good is that we lost to NZ and sadak paar log are already back in their country chilling in their Kurta Pajama. 

My two cents on Kohli. He has a massive ego. That’s no bad thing in a sportsman but not ideal for captaincy. Your strongest suit as a leader should be your ability to lead not to be the best batsman in the world. He’s trying hard by saying things like Rohit is the best one day bat in the world but the tongue biting is palpable. It’s sink or swim under Kohli. Forget being groomed or nurtured.