SF2 | Aus vs Eng | Birmingham | July 11 @ 5.30 AM EST

zen

30 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Pakistanis will now brag about the fact that they have beaten both finalists

I just hope Adil Rashid doesn’t win finals man of the match, they will probably brag more about the Pakistani descendent players 

8 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

How can it be useless when he scores half the teams run. More like others needed to support him...

Lost it too badly. In fact india vs newzeland was much close. That innings almost had no affect on this match. 

17 minutes ago, Anoop K said:

Lost it too badly. In fact india vs newzeland was much close. That innings almost had no affect on this match. 

Once again he did his job. How is it his fault that others didn't step up? At the end of the day others didn't step up and his innings failed to have a big impact. But Calling his innings useless is kinda out of the point here.

1 minute ago, Zero_Unit said:

Once again he did his job. How is it his fault that others didn't step up? At the end of the day others didn't step up and his innings failed to have a big impact. But Calling his innings useless is kinda out of the point here.

Was just teasing some guys who actually think that everyone who has performed in league and just had a bad day in semis are losers with useless score in league matches . At the end of the day both indians & Australians are going back. 

54 minutes ago, nevada said:

Still can't believe the Aussies lost so badly! Roy & Co pummeled the Aussie bowling into submission. I guess we dodged a bullet by missing the final. The English would have humiliated us once again.

Yeah probably a mercy in hindsight to have lost yesterday. Would have got roughed up by Eng in final.

45 minutes ago, abc said:

Rugby?!?

That's not a sport. Just an organised pub brawl with a stupid shaped ball.

Still can't believe how easy that was. Come on!!!! Just one more time now lads please :pray: Just one more win please and then I don't mind going back to being **** in ODIs again.

Edited by YCCC

Root was on 49 with 2 required. Morgan went on to hit the winning runs with a 4. Contrast to Desi mentality, our fella would have taken a single, so his buddy could get to a personal milestone! Indian Cricket will always be full of crock. I still remember the one exception where poor Dravid declared the innings to get a crack at Padosis, and ended up getting a lot of stick, when "God" wanted that double ton desperately, while tuk-tuking away, knowing fully well he's holding up the declaration.

https://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/sachin-tendulkar-autobiography-playing-it-my-way/article6571065.ece

What a cry baby Aila was! :phew:

5 hours ago, Kronadler said:

Root was on 49 with 2 required. Morgan went on to hit the winning runs with a 4. Contrast to Desi mentality, our fella would have taken a single, so his buddy could get to a personal milestone! Indian Cricket will always be full of crock. I still remember the one exception where poor Dravid declared the innings to get a crack at Padosis, and ended up getting a lot of stick, when "God" wanted that double ton desperately, while tuk-tuking away, knowing fully well he's holding up the declaration.

https://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/sachin-tendulkar-autobiography-playing-it-my-way/article6571065.ece

What a cry baby Aila was! :phew:

Yes, I noticed this too. Morgan just whacked the ball for four and finished off the game. You play to win, not to reach personal milestones.