Congrats All Indians !

beetle

6 hours ago, mishra said:

even Kejri Saar is supporting Modi for a change

So BodoLand which was declared terrorists by Congressis is supporting the Bill. And Congress is opposing it. How the hell these guys ruled India so many years. Really Sad

To be fair, the golden era of Congress ended on the day Indira Gandhi was assassinated. 

3 hours ago, First class said:

Kashmiris and Kashmir is burning like hell and rest of India is celebrating. Yes, Kashmir is an "integral party of India", but not the Kashmiris. Congratulations to all Indians, and my heart goes out to Kashmiris, they have been suffering for 70 plus year, will suffer even more. Their identity will be lost soon.

If you heart goes out why not your terrorist nation take them along with you rather than brain washing them to die.

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Man such a gutsy move, taken 7 decades, even BJP's harshest critics should see that this kind of decision making needs big balls. And just like that BJP has fulfilled one of its major pre-poll promises, SP Mukherjee sacrificed his life for this day to come to fruition, ABV wanted public to give BJP poorn bahumat in the house to make the move, and now with this huge mandate and meticulous planning in the leadup (starting from BJP-PDP break up, Gov rule, crackdown on separatists/terrorists/preachers, last two weeks buildup), they deliver us one of the most difficult political tasks one can imagine.

BJP has messed up badly on the economic front but we can still make amends there. But this JK decision was something GOI had to make at some point, no point prolonging the wait, I am confident no other ruling coalition could have made this happen. What a gift before Independence Day. If Kashmiris take this in the right spirit, they may see the dawn of a new glorious era starting from investments, real estate, employment, infrastructure, educational/medical institutes....if they don't well they will face the consequences of their follies. 

Kashmir may lose it's Kashmiriyat with commercialization and influx of immigrants, but then a Kashmir with thriving economy and lack of Kashmiriyat is still better than Kashmir with Kashmiriyat and terrorism. 

15 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Does it mean that Indians can only settle in Jammu region but not in Kashmir and Ladakh?  

no. it means JK which will have a legislature will have Kashmir with 2-4 million muslims and Jammu with it minority muslims will soon become very minority muslims as Indians will go in and settle. Soon it will be Jammu the political driving force of the UT not Kshmir valley. 

Abduls and muftis can go f themselves with a cactus. 

20 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Kashmir may lose it's Kashmiriyat with commercialization and influx of immigrants, but then a Kashmir with thriving economy and lack of Kashmiriyat is still better than Kashmir with Kashmiriyat and terrorism. 

yup all that 'myarse wiperiat' crap can be flushed now.

6 hours ago, First class said:

Kashmiris and Kashmir is burning like hell and rest of India is celebrating. Yes, Kashmir is an "integral party of India", but not the Kashmiris. Congratulations to all Indians, and my heart goes out to Kashmiris, they have been suffering for 70 plus year, will suffer even more. Their identity will be lost soon.

Worry about your own countrymen.

Kashmiris are the citizens of the biggest democracy in the world ,with a thriving economy . 

You worry about the hand to mouth existance of your country.

Balakot, General Election result, now this...aur kitna zakhmi honge yeh pidi aur do kaudi ke buddhijeevi evam gaddar log. 2019 has been such a tough year for these snakes, will get even tougher as they are driven to irrelevance. Meanwhile do enjoy their salty tears, frustration and helplessness. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Just curious of what the fuss is about. 

I see. In that case I can see a giant cookie being made in India right now. So that the whole country can share as a toast of victory.

I'd worry about Pakistan if i were you.  PakMil mafia cannot afford to sit idly while India makes big moves.  I would expect a skirmish sooner or later.

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

I’d worry if I knew the situation fully.

Count your lucky stars that you were able to escape from the pure land to Michigan.  If you were stuck back there, your net worth would have collapsed 50% in the last 6 months, and sure to go down much further.  While Imran is made to attend yet another Brigadier's daughter's niqaah.  Held in the PM house no less!  

#GreenBrosNeedAzaadi

Honestly I felt no one would have guts to touch article 370 and 35b. This government isnt shy of making bold decision. Good or bad time will tell. Hope there is very little or no bloodshed. Living with huge amount of army presence isn't the greatest feeling even if you have nothing to hide.

12 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Just curious of what the fuss is about. 

I see. In that case I can see a giant cookie being made in India right now. So that the whole country can share as a toast of victory.

dude wtf are you trying ? makes no sense and its not a retort of any kind.