Imran warns of another Pulwama in response to India's revoking of 370

rangeelaraja

This attack on tree log thing is so hilarious. Bhai, you are a sovereign country. Your enemy country whom you think is very weak enters your territory, bombards near your capital and the guys are like "huuh, so what? Nothing happened." Does this even matter how many people or tree died.

This is like so what you raped me but I won because you got premature ejaculation. Who the hell in the world is so dellusioned?

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Pakidtanis, brace yourself for more mehangayee..

Exactly, see what India has done with article 370 is in the best interests of our nation and Pakistan has no justifiable reason to react. If Pakistan gets triggered and take such actions, let them self implode. It's like dealing with a barking dog, you walk away quietly instead of joining the dog in barking competition.

11 hours ago, mishra said:

Count down to Brain fart i.e Military Attack from Pakistan has started. Whole world is waiting and watching for their moove. Ball is in Pakistani Court.

Ohhh bhai.. how is ball in Pakistani court?? Indian govt acted on its right to govern Indian state and territory.. Pakistani shouldnt be even in the picture.. If Pakistani make any moves, thats the beginning of a conflict not the response... we need to change this mindset.. 

Edited by veer