Death threats, beatings trigger mass exodus of migrants from Kashmir

Gollum

5 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Struggling to find a person in Kashmir who sides with India today - Indian reporter

NDTV https://web.facebook.com/watch/?v=655966091547788

Other channels have found many and shown live. Deep in villages, oldiies were complaining that even if government meets 70-80% of what Shah promised in parliament, it will be good.

BTW, such reporting from NDTV is expected as NIA and ED who have been investigating ndtv promoters, have finally taken some action for Roy was going to Kenya

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/roys-stopped-from-flying-out-at-airport-ndtv-says-subversion-of-media-freedom/amp_articleshow/70613203.cms

Edited by mishra

Not PC but I am enjoying the clampdown in Kashmir, hope it continues and we break their spirit. For too long they (majority honestly) have been partners to enemy's nefarious designs. Sincerely hope we are ruthless now, if the dogs can't behave we can sure as hell train them. 70+ years of entitlement, freeloading, radical extremist Islamism and feeling of superiority....that will take quite some teaching. Nizam-E-Mustafa my ass.

Edited by Gollum

46 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Not PC but I am enjoying the clampdown in Kashmir, hope it continues and we break their spirit. For too long they (majority honestly) have been partners to enemy's nefarious designs. Sincerely hope we are ruthless now, if the dogs can't behave we can sure as hell train them. 70+ years of entitlement, freeloading, radical extremist Islamism and feeling of superiority....that will take quite some teaching. Nizam-E-Mustafa my ass.

Its a necessary evil, one that doesn't sit well with me.  But is necessary.  But more than the clampdown, the Indian govt and authorities need to manage the next few months with some deft handling.  The a370 change comes with new opportunities and new threats.

20 hours ago, sandeep said:

Its a necessary evil, one that doesn't sit well with me.  But is necessary.  But more than the clampdown, the Indian govt and authorities need to manage the next few months with some deft handling.  The a370 change comes with new opportunities and new threats.

Security forces learnt their lessons post the violence during Amarnath land transfer saga in 2008. If that wasn't enough the mayhem post terrorist Burhan Wani's death should have sealed the deal. No more taking chances, clampdown is better than bloodshed, we have an extremely panicky, frustrated Pakistan military/govt this time who will be eager to bring the valley to international spotlight. This has been a work in progress, they did the same post AQ jihadi Zakir Musa's encounter and not one life was lost, tourism peaked....all for the greater good. 

Edited by Gollum

There wAs some stats published on ToI. Once Burhan Wani was gunned down, stone pelters managed to injure nearly 1500 CRPF guys between 5th july and 22nd July2016. Thats how intense the Kashmir Government led the campaign against our security forces.  Number of stone pelting incidents were around 350. 

Here is the story

https://www.m.timesofindia.com/india/almost-90-of-stone-pelting-incidents-after-jk-move-were-in-srinagar/amp_articleshow/70823786.cms

i want to ask one question to Mufti Abdullahs Yechuris and Rauls, NYT, bbcs and rest

How many terrorist sympathiser involved in those incidents have been put behind bars.

If I am to guess, Ans will be zero. Most arrested would have been released without charge.

Apple orchard worker Charanjit Singh who was critically injured, now dead. Peak Kashmiriyat. Has a single Kashmiri been killed outside his/her state? Still won't stop Islamist cockroaches from lecturing us about tolerance and humanity. 

Edited by Gollum

This is the result of allowing Pakistan to be carved out of our country.  There is a sub-set of these bigoted uneducated fools that think that by mob violence they can pull off another partition.  

The British are not in charge.  No more partitions.  No matter how much violence these b@@stards can muster,  the Indian state must remain resolute.  5 years from now, I am sure we will see positive results.