UN chief rejects Pak's mediation request, cites Simla Agreement that says Kashmir a bilateral issue !!!

velu

12 hours ago, cricketrulez said:

Here you go. Paks are dumbasses. Guess your brain doesn't engage when u engage the keyboard.

Good video ...

can you plz explain whats this ? 

United Nations Security Council Resolution 80

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_80

51 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

So? just becos Pak is spoled brat, Un changed the resolution? India doesn;t have to abide by it.

Pak didn't abide by 47. India gave middle finger to 80. 

why is it that muslims are always looking for special treatment? Suck it Pakistani.

Pakistan and Jihadis altered the demography of the region including that of PoK and Kashmir. Plebiscite option is void now. Even a 5th grader can prove that in UNSC. 

In fact, I can bet you that in 10 years, PoK themselves will start fighting with pakistan so that they can merge into original J&K. The amount of progress J&K will see that entire Pakistan will be envy of that region. Pakistanis should stop behaving like Jahil Gawar on the international forums. At least do some homework and no listen to domestic journalist to understand anything international.

Edited by dial_100

12 hours ago, cricketrulez said:

So? just becos Pak is spoled brat, Un changed the resolution? India doesn;t have to abide by it.

Pak didn't abide by 47. India gave middle finger to 80. 

why is it that muslims are always looking for special treatment? Suck it Pakistani.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

3 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Nobody wants to get involved 

Apart from some foreign media organisations making noise  there is literally zero on this issue.

You are mistaken. A lot of foreign media libtard houses ate represented by Pakistani Kashmiris for whom its East is East moment in terms of their nostalgic homeland. Government postition is very clear. Go and eff to your whims

On 8/9/2019 at 2:47 PM, KeyboardWarrior said:

is he high on something or what ? India broke UN resolution and this guy taking about shimla agreement ?  :phehe:

UN ? whats UN ? the day India revoke 370, shimla, aagra all agreements goes to the dustbin , theres no LOC, its an open battle ground ... :fishing:

Unresolution says 

Pak removes their army tribals non pok residents out of all pok + area ceded to china

India positions law keeping force in entire j and k

Once maintained india calls for plebecite.

Since the first two conditions cant be met resolution can not be binding.

Article 370 came 5 years after resolution and it did not change the resolution when it came and went. Its within Indian constitution.

Kashmir is a bilateral issue between India the soverign and pak the usurper.  

India will get back all of pok ceded valley ..remove chitral and balochistan from pak.

:cantstop:

not sure whats all this lawyer talk on this thread.

India has done what it wanted to on our side and nothing is going to reverse it. Security is needed cause kashmiri are like 2year olds who have been given a knife. Security is needed to ensure this kid doesnt hurt itself.  

As far as protest go, in India you increase train tickets by 3% and you will see bigger protests. We are a democracy everyone has a right to protest. 

Imran has already show his poisonous mentality by calling our PM (and effectively every individual who voted for him) racist with genocide on its way in India. Whatever little tilt i had on holding talks with pak and bringing peace to region is now out of the window. Pakistani political class doesnt want peace nor does most of its population. Given how Imran spoke he is nothing but blood thirsty hounds and i doubt one can hold talks with such an animal. 

Edited by jf1gp_1

37 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Yes, once kashmiri pandits return, we will do it.

What yes. Its finished. For us, Kashmir issue is as good as dead. No such useless views need to be entertained. Kashmiris are as free as a Bengali or Assamese ir Telugu. Case closed

On 8/9/2019 at 11:19 PM, velu said:

They will watch reruns of cornered tigers from THE GREATEST KIRKUT TEAM IN THE WHOLE WORLD in 1992 to make themselves feel better

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

What yes. Its finished. For us, Kashmir issue is as good as dead. No such useless views need to be entertained. Kashmiris are as free as a Bengali or Assamese ir Telugu. Case closed

I think we should focus on Jammu and Ladakh. I keep listening to garbage like lets focus on changing hearts and mind of Kashmiris. Personally i dont think its possible to change mind of anyone over 16. They can be trained to live with it but they will never truly integrate with India. Our focus has to be primary school kids, make them Indians if we can, rest have to be managed by force.  

21 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I think we should focus on Jammu and Ladakh. I keep listening to garbage like lets focus on changing hearts and mind of Kashmiris. Personally i dont think its possible to change mind of anyone over 16. They can be trained to live with it but they will never truly integrate with India. Our focus has to be primary school kids, make them Indians if we can, rest have to be managed by force.  

Absolutely. As UT with IPC and Indian Constitution implemented, only way to Pakistan left is attack India. Kashmir is india and Indian Industries need to enter the state

Even if referendum was held, it will be a false exercise.

After 70 years, the demographs has changed so much. Decades of illegal invasion by a Sunni militants backed by Pak army, breeding like dogs for decades, genocide of indegenious Hindu Kashmiri Pandits and Shias, therefore any referendum result will be bollocks. 

A resolution is now meanginless, only way forward is make life hell in Kashmir Valley by making it a controlled state, and encouring the Sunnis to migrate to PoK, GB, Afghanistan or Pakistan. 

^ You see, Pakistani Military establishment is very clear that they may be forced to use nukes if Indus Water Treaty is disturbed. So thats about it. Earlier Kashmiri Pro Pakistani Muslims understand it, better it is.

Question is, If Pakistani establishment refused to accept any agreement between India Pakistan since past 70+ years, Should India honour IWT when its own people struggle with water scarcity 

20 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ You see, Pakistani Military establishment is very clear that they may be forced to use nukes if Indus Water Treaty is disturbed. So thats about it. Earlier Kashmiri Pro Pakistani Muslims understand it, better it is.

Question is, If Pakistani establishment refused to accept any agreement between India Pakistan since past 70+ years, Should India honour IWT when its own people struggle with water scarcity 

IWT should honour it, mainly because using essential commodoty like water to cause harm to millions of Pak civilians is morally wrong and bad PR for India, but Indian gov should always use it as leverage to arm twist Pak gov and Army and India shouldn't stop  building dams and what not. 

But diverting all Kashmir water to Indian plains, I wouldn't agree, it's better India invest in water treatment and management systems to improve recycling of water and reduce waste.