India A vs SA A

kaptaan

47 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Rohit if he flops against SA will not get another chance he also knows it.If he flops very badly in first two tests then he might not get  third test.

MSK said he wants to give long rope to him at opening. I don't see them dropping him after 2 test. Moreover he ll make some cheap centuries in India like he did last time during home series against wi. Player like Sharma and dhwan can bully teams at home but ll fail eventually during away tour like always.

Edited by bahubali
2 hours ago, bahubali said:

MSK said he wants to give long rope to him at opening. I don't see them dropping him after 2 test. Moreover he ll make some cheap centuries in India like he did last time during home series against wi. Player like Sharma and dhwan can bully teams at home but ll fail eventually during away tour like always.

How are centuries scored in India cheap.Sehwag is considered one of best openers and he scored majority of his 100s in India.Stop degrading runs scored in your own country.Every player scores majority of runs in their home country only.

MSK wants to give long rope but if Rohit flops looking very bad, he might not get third test that is my opinion.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

How are centuries scored in India cheap.Sehwag is considered one of best openers and he scored majority of his 100s in India.Stop degrading runs scored in your own country.Every player scores majority of runs in their home country only.

MSK wants to give long rope but if Rohit flops looking very bad, he might not get third test that is my opinion.

Segway has played few of the finest knock of test cricket during overseas tour he has scored centuries in AUs, NZ, wi and sa. No one in India can match sehwag winning ability and changing the outcome of the match not even kohli not sure what are you smoking. Talk to me When any of them score a triple century let alone 3 triple century.

Edited by bahubali
2 hours ago, bahubali said:

Segway has played few of the finest knock of test cricket during overseas tour he has scored centuries in AUs, NZ, wi and sa. No one in India can match sehwag winning ability and changing the outcome of the match not even kohli not sure what are you smoking. Talk to me When any of them score a triple century let alone 3 triple century.

Sachin never scored a triple century does it make him any lesser player.Sehwag has scored zero hundreds in NZ  and averages in 20 in NZ.It does not make Sehwag lesser player.

You are smoking something thats why you always have serious comprehension issues, I never questioned  greatness of Sehwag.All I said stop degrading runs scored in your home country.

6 hours ago, putrevus said:

Sachin never scored a triple century does it make him any lesser player.Sehwag has scored zero hundreds in NZ  and averages in 20 in NZ.It does not make Sehwag lesser player.

You are smoking something thats why you always have serious comprehension issues, I never questioned  greatness of Sehwag.All I said stop degrading runs scored in your home country.

You only brought sehwag Sachin, when thread ist about Rohit. What promises Rohit shown so far in test cricket that he is getting Chances, he is no sehwag either who has centuries in overseas countries or excellent match winning record in India so your analogy itself has no merits. Dhwan and Rohit kind of players are same as Raina and Yuvraj in test cricket who were never got success inspite of making several comeback.

On 9/17/2019 at 10:40 PM, bahubali said:

You only brought sehwag Sachin, when thread ist about Rohit. What promises Rohit shown so far in test cricket that he is getting Chances, he is no sehwag either who has centuries in overseas countries or excellent match winning record in India so your analogy itself has no merits. Dhwan and Rohit kind of players are same as Raina and Yuvraj in test cricket who were never got success inspite of making several comeback.

I brought Sehwag becuase you said "Player like Sharma and dhwan can bully teams at home but ll fail eventually during away tour like always."

Sehwag was ATB ( Asian Tracks bully) but he was a great player.You need players who can score runs at home too.Pujara becomes more important in home conditions than Kohli.

Scoring runs at home should count too, that was my point.BTW if it was upto me I would not have selected Rohit at all.But Moronic selectors and ex-players are hell bent on giving this guy a chance.But 5 100s in world cup gets you lot of mileage.

On 9/20/2019 at 11:07 PM, putrevus said:

I brought Sehwag becuase you said "Player like Sharma and dhwan can bully teams at home but ll fail eventually during away tour like always."

Its not as plain as ur making it sound

Sehwag had 100s in Aus, ENG, SA, WI . He did score 2-100s in NZ in ODI in 2002 tour where even batting in ODI was proving to be very tough

Dhawan only in NZ, he had 2 tours of SA n ENG and yet to score a 50 .....

Rohit yet to score a 100 only outside india, has 0 50 in tours of SA

Sehwag may not be consistent overseas which many many arent but he knew how to make runs. 

Sehwag was ATB ( Asian Tracks bully) but he was a great player.You need players who can score runs at home too.Pujara becomes more important in home conditions than Kohli.

Bullying SL in SL with murali mendis is again different then bullying Current SL which dhawan did 

So sehwag shudnt be bought in comparison to those as sehwag did score runs overseas ...may not be consistent but atleast he did 

Scoring runs at home should count too, that was my point.BTW if it was upto me I would not have selected Rohit at all.But Moronic selectors and ex-players are hell bent on giving this guy a chance.But 5 100s in world cup gets you lot of mileage.

Home runs count but u give home runs to players who can score overseas to 

On 9/20/2019 at 9:21 PM, ExtremeBrainfade said:

Big shout-out to Karun Nair.  He has really been piling on the runs recently (after years of failures following "the" 300).  He is proving that he is out of the rut and should jump in the queue now.  

Hate his attitude to Fielding, would drop a catch and smile.