Is KL Rahul proving everyone wrong

5 hours ago, kubrickian said:

Rahul has too many diversions, he spends more time trying to be a cool dude like Kohli and Hardik but dont think he is cut out to be that way. He has identity crisis and this affects his game because his concentration is not there and mentally he is not in a good space. Anyway, hopefully he goes back to FC, works on temperament and meanwhile, others will get a shot.

not only temperamant, his technique too is far from  great. I don't think his body balance is adequate to be successful against all type of bowling in all conditions as an opener.

one of the very rare occasions, wishing for a batsman to fail despite wishing the team to do well at the same time.  Relieved that the dismissal of this hack  came at  the moment where team can afford to do  so. No more of his sight at the crease again  at  least in tests.

Edited by rtmohanlal
17 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

This is the end of KL Rahul's test career... such a shame after his first  ton in Australia, I thought he was a special talent. Maybe thats what happens to Indian batsmen... i hope it doesnt to Shaw, Agarwal and Gill.

I m 100% sure ,KL will play the test series against SA.

India will comprehensively win this series, and KL's form (which has been consistently sh**t for 2 years) will be brushed under the carpet.

Edited by Frustrated
1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

This is the end of KL Rahul's test career... such a shame after his first  ton in Australia, I thought he was a special talent. Maybe thats what happens to Indian batsmen... i hope it doesnt to Shaw, Agarwal and Gill.

it is not the end. with shaw out and Rat/selectors blocking Gill, who will be the 2nd opener? they will probably choose between the crappy trio of dhawan, KLR and vijay (all of whom are bad on current test-format form).

it is not the end. with shaw out and Rat/selectors blocking Gill, who will be the 2nd opener? they will probably choose between the crappy trio of dhawan, KLR and vijay (all of whom are bad on current test-format form).

Why would Rat block Gill. Were you one of those who thought Virat was jealous of Rahul ‘s talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just now, putrevus said:

Why would Rat block Gill. Were you one of those who thought Virat was jealous of Rahul ‘s talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it could also be selectors. I wrote rat/selectors - go read the post. at some level, there is blockage or at the very least poor decision-making.