West Indies vs India, 2nd Test, ICC World Test Championship at Kingston, Aug 30 - Sep 3 2019

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

Sachin Tendulkar of fast bowling.

our one-and-only had a slow start in tests and ODIs though. took him about 3-4 yrs to establish himself as a consistent run scorer in tests and even more in ODIs. boom boom has been going great guns from the beginning. reminds me more of azhar and ganguly, especially the latter in terms of a great start. let's hope he sustains it over the yrs.

1 minute ago, Vijy said:

our one-and-only had a slow start in tests and ODIs though. took him about 3-4 yrs to establish himself as a consistent run scorer in tests and even more in ODIs. boom boom has been going great guns from the beginning. reminds me more of azhar and ganguly, especially the latter in terms of a great start. let's hope he sustains it over the yrs.

Yes, but he was declared a freak earlier in his career with that Perth ton.

2 minutes ago, Topslip said:

Pant moved the wrong way. He could have pouched it. And why such a huge gap between first slip and keeper knowing what a sloth Pujara is.

of course, he moved the wrong way. don't expect him to be saha. they are diff players with diff skills.

14 hours ago, Topslip said:

Pant moved the wrong way. He could have pouched it. And why such a huge gap between first slip and keeper knowing what a sloth Pujara is.

I saw replays again, I still feel it was Pujara's catch, he did not even attempt to catch it. Take it easy on Pant he is doing just fine.He is young, he will only get better as he gets experience.