2020 US Presidential election discussion

coffee_rules

On 3/7/2020 at 1:40 PM, First class said:

Only because this idiot Sheenie was lying, are Muslims were not killed and Mosques were not destroyed in Delhi ? How could she deny that. 

Stfu, hinduphobe. It was a riot where both sides died. West reported it as a pogrom. That’s the problem.

27 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

2 votes from my house for Biden :) I know my votes will become waste. But atleast i will have the satisfaction.

2 notas from my house. NJ will vote blue anyway, there is no way, I can vote to far left policies. Trump May or may not be good , but far left is definitely not good, Blues are claiming TX, so who knows, your vote might not go waste after all

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

2 notas from my house. NJ will vote blue anyway, there is no way, I can vote to far left policies. Trump May or may not be good , but far left is definitely not good, Blues are claiming TX, so who knows, your vote might not go waste after all

Dems will not win Texas. Not before 2030. 

30 minutes ago, The Cricket Cast said:

Dems will not win Texas. Not before 2030. 

Dems will never win Texas. Gun argument alone is enough to get enough votes to win the presidency. There are people here loving Guns more than their kith and kin. They absolutely get riled up if you talk against guns. 

Opposing Abortion/Protectin of 2nd amendment/Anti Immigration (Alt right  conspiracy theory consuming bloc)/ - This will continue to drive people to vote for Republicans. So no matter how much Trump sucks ball with the handling of pandemic there will always be a crowd that will vote for him. In USA. Even though USA has 50 states and 100s of counties they have whittled down to 10 counties that will elect the president. All rural working class whites. So basically rural people will decide this outcome. So Trump's journey is far from over. 

7 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

Who/which party is better for India. Democrats/Republuc..Biden/Trump?? 

Trump will expect India to kiss his butt. Otherwise he will continue threatening at every opportunity. He has no clue about geo politics. His decisions are based on "how much you like him" lol Grown up baby. 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

The numbers look really bad for the Orange Man. Corona (or his response to it) truly *ed him over. Recommend this channel btw.

As a leader following  instead of following the science being an example donnie boy focused on trivializing the pandemic by blaming everything under the sun. He didn't take it seriously for months, he didn't wear masks, he didn't encourage lockdowns very early instead he asked them to protest against lockdowns with "Liberate" tweets,  he acted like a quack prescribing antibiotics for a  viral disease, suggested possibility of injecting household chemicals, undermining people who don't give good news about the pandemic including scientists, government organizations, world organizations. This narcissistic  behavior deserves severe punishment at the election. But sadly i don't trust these republican guys. They are blind sheeps. They will vote for him no matter what he does. Look at the deafening silence from republicans about his atrocious handling. This party has been taken over by alt right racist group.