Immu the mediator

YUSER_

6 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Imran is nothing but a joke. 

I have read somewhere in this thread that people of Punjab adore him whereas it is actually the vice versa. 

State of punjab province and its administration has been absolutely awful considering its population and resources, look at who he has appointed as CM Punjab. 

True. 

Situation in Punjab is not good and popularity of Imran Khan was going down. 

But his speech in UN has given him a huge push upwards and opposition political parties are totally silent now. 

Imran Khan/Army Establishment are very successful in using the Modi/BJP link with RSS and plight of minorities in India to get the popularity. Muslims of Pakistan hate Hindus from core of their heart. (After Jews, these are Hindus who are most hated in Pakistan). And I don't know how to change this situation and how to make them realise that Hindus are also humans like us. 

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

True. 

Situation in Punjab is not good and popularity of Imran Khan was going down. 

But his speech in UN has given him a huge push upwards and opposition political parties are totally silent now. 

Imran Khan/Army Establishment are very successful in using the Modi/BJP link with RSS and plight of minorities in India to get the popularity. Muslims of Pakistan hate Hindus from core of their heart. (After Jews, these are Hindus who are most hated in Pakistan). And I don't know how to change this situation and how to make them realise that Hindus are also humans like us. 

He is most incompetent PM we ever had. Just diverting attention from his huge blunders. 

24/7 you will see him talking about India, BJP, Kashmir etc. but what about people who are getting unemployed in masses? What about poor administration of Pubjab? What about development projects? What about road connections and infrastructure for growth? 

I wish he rots in hell. 

2 hours ago, veer said:

Arre bhai.. sab India ki fikar karege to Pakistani ko kaun sambhal reha he?... Auto-pilot par he Kya?.. 

And frankly, India got that mechanism built that if we see Modi govt abusing power than we will throw away his govt... Section of Indian media is anti-Modi.. they won't spare him or his govt if we find out 'Katl-e-aam' is happening in Kashmir, for example..

And this is all that I request the fellow Indians to do. 

Make your institutions free of influence of any political party, especially the Justice system (including Police). Bring back all (including) Muslims and Kashmiris to believe in the Justice system and the secular constitution of India.

There should always be something upon which minorities could hold on, and in India's case, it is Secular Indian constitution. 

It is a human nature (actually also animals nature), if you take away all from him, then he will rebel and will be ready to fight till death

Either some one say it openly or not, but in the hearts, everybody would agree with me that BJP should come to the centre from the far right. And BJP should win the elections on the bases of it's good governance instead of politics which lead to hatred and polarisation in the Indian society. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Either some one say it openly or not, but in the hearts, everybody would agree with me that BJP should come to the centre from the far right. And BJP should win the elections on the bases of it's good governance instead of politics which lead to hatred and polarisation in the Indian society. 

Hmmm.. that's debatable.. I hate pragya thakur elements of BJP.. but coming to center at what cost? Appeasing minorities just to see themselves as secular is not the way... And you should admit as well that extremist elements are there in Islam.. and that causes people to go on right.. and not center

7 minutes ago, veer said:

Hmmm.. that's debatable.. I hate pragya thakur elements of BJP.. but coming to center at what cost? Appeasing minorities just to see themselves as secular is not the way... And you should admit as well that extremist elements are there in Islam.. and that causes people to go on right.. and not center

I have very negative opinion about Islam, in which Islam is standing at far right itself. 

Balance is very necessary. There is absolutely no need to appease the Muslims. But the most important step is this that BJP should stop to influencing the state organisations. Make people believe that Indian Secular Constitution and Justice system are in full power and could provide them protection against all injustices. That is all. 

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Do you think that Modi is capable enough to represent India Internationally?

Really, I could imagine  a Secular Leader from India like Shashi Tharor could be destroying Imran Khan completely in UN. 

Internet is blocked in Pakistan, can't blame him. Shashi Tharoor is busy ...don't disturb him 

EFH0ttoUwAA2abU?format=jpg&name=900x900

12 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

And this is all that I request the fellow Indians to do. 

Make your institutions free of influence of any political party, especially the Justice system (including Police). Bring back all (including) Muslims and Kashmiris to believe in the Justice system and the secular constitution of India.

There should always be something upon which minorities could hold on, and in India's case, it is Secular Indian constitution. 

It is a human nature (actually also animals nature), if you take away all from him, then he will rebel and will be ready to fight till death

I am sick and tired of these arguments. Minorities feeling oppressed and losing confidence. Bottom line people cant differentiate between crime and discrimination and turn every crime into an agenda. The Kerela Bishop accused of raping nuns is a crime but bishop wants to get away with it hence all sorts of spin are give. He is a criminal who should be in jail nothing more nothing less. 

Also is Syed akbaruddin Indian representative in UN where we heard pure venom from Imdumb Khan a Hindu Brahmin ?

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I am sick and tired of these arguments. Minorities feeling oppressed and losing confidence. Bottom line people cant differentiate between crime and discrimination and turn every crime into an agenda. The Kerela Bishop accused of raping nuns is a crime but bishop wants to get away with it hence all sorts of spin are give. He is a criminal who should be in jail nothing more nothing less. 

Also is Syed akbaruddin Indian representative in UN where we heard pure venom from Imdumb Khan a Hindu Brahmin ?

Unfortunately, nothing is perfect in this world. There will always be some cases which will be misused. Nevertheless, these should not divert the attention from the real goals. 

On 9/28/2019 at 7:18 AM, Alam_dar said:

Indians must realise that "extremism" in any form is wrong and will get discouraged. And Imran Khan was constantly targeting this Hindu extremism of RSS  ideology and it's impact on the minorities. 

India is turning away from Secularism under Modi. This will isolate India from rest of world sooner or late

lulz - only religion to have such a list. and here our Alam is preaching..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

how is Indias isolation going right about now ?

7694673838143.jpg

1. The King Hamad Order of the Renaissance, Bahrain - August 2019

2. Order of Zayed, UAE's highest civilian award - August 2019

3. Grand Collar of the State of Palestine - February 2018

4. Amir Amanullah Khan Award, Afghanistan - June 2016

5. King Abdulaziz Sash Award, Saudi Arabia - April 2016

6. Rule of Nishan Izzuddeen, Maldives - June 2019

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, center, his wife, Sophie Gregoire Trudeau, their sons Hadrien, second from right, and Xavier, daughter Ella-Grace, second from left, greet media in an Indian style of "Namasteas" during their visit of Sabarmati Ashram or Mahatma Gandhi Ashram in Ahmadabad, India, Monday, Feb. 19, 2018.

Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May speaks with PM Modi as they attend The India-UK Tech Summit in New Delhi.

EmmanuelMacron_India_07.jpg

modi_putin_660_090519085050.jpg

itt80pf_pm-modi-xi-jinping-monument-tour-pib_625x300_11_October_19.jpg

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

lulz - only religion to have such a list. and here our Alam is preaching..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

how is Indias isolation going right about now ?

7694673838143.jpg

1. The King Hamad Order of the Renaissance, Bahrain - August 2019

2. Order of Zayed, UAE's highest civilian award - August 2019

3. Grand Collar of the State of Palestine - February 2018

4. Amir Amanullah Khan Award, Afghanistan - June 2016

5. King Abdulaziz Sash Award, Saudi Arabia - April 2016

6. Rule of Nishan Izzuddeen, Maldives - June 2019

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, center, his wife, Sophie Gregoire Trudeau, their sons Hadrien, second from right, and Xavier, daughter Ella-Grace, second from left, greet media in an Indian style of "Namasteas" during their visit of Sabarmati Ashram or Mahatma Gandhi Ashram in Ahmadabad, India, Monday, Feb. 19, 2018.

Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May speaks with PM Modi as they attend The India-UK Tech Summit in New Delhi.

EmmanuelMacron_India_07.jpg

modi_putin_660_090519085050.jpg

itt80pf_pm-modi-xi-jinping-monument-tour-pib_625x300_11_October_19.jpg

Please don't get delusional from these state level protocols.

"People" in the western countries are immensely disliking the right wing Hindutva policies of BJP.

It is a "universal phenomenon" where "right wing" of other nation/religion is never liked, but hated immensely. 

Only Secular image of India could bring lot of respect to India worldwide. While Hindutva image of India will isolate it. 

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

"People" in the western countries are immensely disliking the right wing Hindutva policies of BJP.

It is a "universal phenomenon" where "right wing" of other nation/religion is never liked, but hated immensely. 

Only Secular image of India could bring lot of respect to India worldwide. While Hindutva image of India will isolate it. 

lulz we don't give a fcuk

16 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

The only one getting isolated is your terrorist country