If Pakistan manage to win/draw series in Aus 2019, would it impact Kohli’s accomplishment?

Global.Baba

3 hours ago, Shaukat said:

Beta Remind me when your malnourished bumrah and co draw or win a series in england. You can rightly be cocky Seeing your medium pacers trundlers treated like b****** since birth its obvious few good series for your fast bowlers will give you orgasm.

Enjoy while it last then Back to Pankaj Singhs

Last series won in England 

India - 2007 

Pakistan- 1996.

Chal rasta Naap!

3 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Yeah because winning a series in England is the ultimate accomplishment in cricket. Try and hold on to a test number 1 ranking for more than a few months at a stretch before mouthing off. Even the jihadi Imran with his bottle caps couldn't achieve that :)

Corrected 

2 minutes ago, Shaukat said:

So this is all you had left.Never change neech loog

If you werent hiding behind keyboard I would have came and Smacked your blackie stinky a$$ in diapers

And then you woke up.

This isn't a video game, and you aren't a madrassah Rambo.  Run along now bigot.  

And just to explode your pea-brain even more - I'm probably 20 shades lighter than your dal-khor-arse, even after spending 2 weeks in the Caribbean sun, drinking mojitos and eating sushi off of a hot Latina's belly.    Speaking of which, its time to book my December vacation tixx - GTFO, I've got better things to do.

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

And then you woke up.

This isn't a video game, and you aren't a madrassah Rambo.  Run along now bigot.  

And just to explode your pea-brain even more - I'm probably 20 shades lighter than your dal-khor-arse, even after spending 2 weeks in the Caribbean sun, drinking mojitos and eating sushi off of a hot Latina's belly.    Speaking of which, its time to book my December vacation tixx - GTFO, I've got better things to do.

I see you are trying so hard

3 minutes ago, Shaukat said:

I see you are trying so hard

when you get to be my age, you don't waste your time trying.  Run along internet jihadi, your empty threats are just as ineffective as your shaiiytte team's cricket skills. 

Inept, Ineffective, useless.  Words that fit quite a lot of Pakistani output and organizations.  Professor Steve Cohen said it best - "In Pakistan you shall find the worlds's finest army never to have won a war".  

Edited by sandeep
2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

when you get to be my age, you don't waste your time trying.  Run along internet jihadi, your empty threats are just as ineffective as your shaiiytte team's cricket skills. 

Inept, Ineffective, useless.  Words that fit quite a lot of Pakistani output and organizations.  Professor Steve Cohen said it best - "In Pakistan you shall find the worlds's finest army never to have won a war".  

Hahah go on ziada trigger hou to hila ly , You are all over the place Threats , Army blah blah

Koe nh tmhari soch he itni hy bachy ho apny

14 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

By the way the achievement was never kohlis to begin with. Pujara, Bumrah, and Shami are the chief architects of the victory with good contributions from Mayank, Ishant l.

Doesn't matter, kohli was the captain and he won that trophy. 

What was dhonis contribution in ct 13,wc 

Kohli scored crucial runs in the third test and a century in second and averaged close to 45 that's more than enough. 

On 11/21/2019 at 1:12 PM, sandeep said:

And then you woke up.

Your coolness factor just went up a notch my friend. Wasn’t a lot to begin with but damn