Indian taxi driver in Australia refuses to take money, treated to dinner by Pakistan cricketers

3 hours ago, maniac said:

I think @Harsh Thakor has clouded your judgement on Majid Khan :laugh:

Before this my only familiarity with Majid Khan was I knew him of an ex Pakistan player and imran Khan’s cousin.

neither seen him play nor heard any stories of him being a character or playing any memorable knocks. Probably was an obnoxious guy but don’t think I have ever seen or heard any such stories. May he Harsh can enlighten us

Online forum does not cloud my judgement. Majid had attitude and temper to go with it. When India visited Paistan he did not like India's defensive bowling so he picks up the stumps placed it on the fourth stump place. He should have been kicked out of the game at that time but wasn't.

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

Lol. what is worse them being bad or you ignoring multiple incidents ? Afridturd went to Pakistan and said we lost because we want to save Indian Muslims. kukri aka tanveer  commented something Hindookhi Zeyiniyat.  That other Pakistani opener tried to convert a Sri Lankan player on field. There multiple incidents like these. Only Akram and shoaib are good.

That comment cannot be excused and add Tanvir to that list also. Afridi was Afridi so I tolerate him.

15 hours ago, Khota said:

Most of the Pakistani players are real down to earth nice people. Except for Miandad and majid I like all of them. Good luck to team Pakistan in the next test.

I can understand your comments about Miandad, who always was a controversial figure but surprised you mention Majid also who was a well educated, very well mannered , decent and non-controversial person. 

21 minutes ago, First class said:

I can understand your comments about Miandad, who always was a controversial figure but surprised you mention Majid also who was a well educated, very well mannered , decent and non-controversial person. 

You need to see my comment above. Majid had a temper issues. But one or two players do not reflect Pakistan. Overall their players are all very nice people according to my desi friends based on their interaction with them.

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Nice gesture by both the sides. Heart warming to read. 

BUT

I read it again carefully. Relevant excerpt.

Isn't that illegal?  A cab seating 5 adults. :sherlock:

Goes on to show that Indians or Pakistanis, jugaad is what we do world over.

It could have been an SUV. 5 is just fine as it could seat 7.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

You need to see my comment above. Majid had a temper issues. But one or two players do not reflect Pakistan. Overall their players are all very nice people according to my desi friends based on their interaction with them.

You clearly don;t know Majid. He was ( is ) a quite person, man of few words and never involved in any controversy, never heard he had any temper issue. 

6 minutes ago, First class said:

You clearly don;t know Majid. He was ( is ) a quite person, man of few words and never involved in any controversy, never heard he had any temper issue. 

I think you don't know Majid. He was a pathan with attitude who looked down upon us dark skinned people. Trust me.

Edited by Khota
11 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Nice gesture by both the sides. Heart warming to read. 

BUT

I read it again carefully. Relevant excerpt.

Isn't that illegal?  A cab seating 5 adults. :sherlock:

Goes on to show that Indians or Pakistanis, jugaad is what we do world over.

Maybe it was a VAN lol. Good gesture from both parties, leave it at that, haha

7 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

One thing i never understood about these desi players, you go to a different country to eat the same meal you eat at home. Damn bro, explore around, try out different culture food. I see so many desi players doing this on a regular basis lol

On vacation you do that. To be match ready it is best to stick to the schedule. Most players have very specific dietary requirements during the season.

8 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

One thing i never understood about these desi players, you go to a different country to eat the same meal you eat at home. Damn bro, explore around, try out different culture food. I see so many desi players doing this on a regular basis lol

When white folk/ westerners visit the SC, they don’t eat at a panipuri thela or drink sugar cane juice at a stall, they might  try a very westernized no spice butter chicken or tandoori but after a couple of days they are back to Pastas etc.

Remember warne had brought his imported canned beans or whatever when he toured India.

Why should desis be any different?