Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

9 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Stop this already.

Many people have spoken about this and against vandalism. Just today I saw Shazia Ilmi put forth the same arguement on TV. The former Lt General of Delhi Najeeb Jung said the same thing on another channel. All of this on prime time debate (read: yellathons).

How many of them are speaking publicly. How many of them are famous. Compare that  to the Hindu celebrities, they are openly criticizing Indian government. 

i feel sad for akshay kumar. Only celebrity who dared to tweet against jihadi jamalia students, is now bullied and had to apologize 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

"always"  "never" such words are either used in scientific facts or by children in emotional arguments.  

I'm not sure what question you are trying to ask me - please elaborate, and I will attempt to answer.

Me neither, Probably, I wanted to respond to the OP whom you quoted, Sorry.

56 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Stop this already.

Many people have spoken about this and against vandalism. Just today I saw Shazia Ilmi put forth the same arguement on TV. The former Lt General of Delhi Najeeb Jung said the same thing on another channel. All of this on prime time debate (read: yellathons).

Do sane people actually watch those?  I have stopped watching TV "news" for 20+ years.  Its not news, its "entertainment", and I find most of it nauseating.

Delhi police PRO MS Randhawa doing an excellent job when it comes to briefing the situation, busting fake news, calming down anxiety/tempers....clear communication on a regular basis, polite yet firm.

EL5fZWhU4AAIj9O.png

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Ranvir said:

I do like the openness of Hindus but they take it too far. There are some Hindus who I have worked with who have told me that they will bow their head when walking past a mosque. I cannot understand that logic because a muslim will never do the reverse.

This is really easy to understand. Hindus are taught personally and scrupturally that all religions are valid and should be respected and people are to be  judged by their Karma.

This has been our way. Our lore is filled with kings who encourage the Buddhist to debate the Hindu who debates the Jain etc. and everyone learns from everyone. We are taught this from day1, there are countless references to respecting other religions in our own shlokas and even when we bother with history, we see Indian kings and emperors being the only ones in world history to change and choose their religions at free will and not have the world fall apart. 

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What the hell is BJP doing, India is not a Hindu country.All Indians irrespective of caste, creed and religion are Indians first and then something.I am all for raising awareness about hinduism but this is just sheer nonsense.

Your point? How is the verdict? And how is correlation? 

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Simple answer. 

Hindus teach and believe in ‘karma’. 

means you do good deeds, you well go to heaven even if you are a Jew or a Muslim. Muslims believe that first and foremost thing is to be a Muslim to go to heaven. So Mother Teresa is surely going to hell as per Muslims. 

so Hindus by defending protests and by going against the government believe that they are doing right karmas, as in they are not making it a hindu Muslim thing. Muslims are talking it on their religion to save other Muslims. 

Hindus are becoming atheists while Muslims are becoming more and more religious. Go to any temple, you will only see older people going to temple and volunteering. Go to a mosque, you so mostly see youth. In my temple in Canada, there is not a single guy volunteering from 18-40 years age group. Just me, and old bunch of uncles with the priest. Mostly women in 40s to 60s visit the temples. 

Compare that to a mosque in Canada, all my Muslim friends go their for sure. Heck, I have been to mosques with my Muslim friends and was shocked to see how much youth participate in prayers and volunteering. 

maybe in Canada i m not sure, but in general in USA temples have everyone from youth, to young married couples with kids.

also USA has a larger south indian population who tend to be more strict and more orthodox and take religion seriously. so this maybe a factor. i am not that old but i go to temple every week without fail, rain or shine

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Stop this already.

Isnt Shazia a BJP member ?

Najeeb Jung Isn’t exactly what you call these days an “influencer”

Where are the popular voices?

Look this transcends beyond BJP- Congress.

I am talking about those influencers.

48 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What the hell is BJP doing, India is not a Hindu country.All Indians irrespective of caste, creed and religion are Indians first and then something.I am all for raising awareness about hinduism but this is just sheer nonsense.

This isn’t about Hindus. The law was about persecuted minorities in neighboring countries not limited to only Hindus.

This is the problem.

Please read up about this bill or even see what has been clarified by India’s home minister.

This is nothing to do with Indian muslims.

As far as Muslims from other nations go they are welcome to become Indian citizens via a proper channel. This law is keeping  refugees in mind.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

This is really easy to understand. Hindus are taught personally and scrupturally that all religions are valid and should be respected and people are to be  judged by their Karma.

This has been our way. Our lore is filled with kings who encourage the Buddhist to debate the Hindu who debates the Jain etc. and everyone learns from everyone. We are taught this from day1, there are countless references to respecting other religions in our own shlokas and even when we bother with history, we see Indian kings and emperors being the only ones in world history to change and choose their religions at free will and not have the world fall apart. 

There is nothing philosophical or theological about this. People who practice Hinduism in general see religion as a spiritual outlet. It doesn’t encompass or take over their Entire life.

Our basic dharma is to take care of our parents, in their old age. protect and take care of our children, in fact even our younger siblings etc. basically to be a good citizen 

Most Hindus feel religion is not worth dying for. A lot of converted types have usually been artisans, traders etc who looked out for themselves and nothing wrong with that. 

If someone puts a knife on my kids throat and asks me to say namaz or whatever that is called  I won’t hesitate for a minute. My first thought would be that it would be really stupid of me to risk my kids life for something so pointless.

However don’t think Muslims view religion from the same pov. 

I can bet 90% Hindus who have a problem with Muslims Cannot recite a word of the Bhagvad Gita. The problem stems from the extreme beliefs and the incompatibility of the Muslim religion. Sorry to the good ones here but that is a fact.

Americans have a problem with Muslims because they think it interferes with their way of life and not because of their personal religious system.

What happens is the ones who casually embraced the religion in the past  to move on with their lives and didn’t care much about religion eventually let the religion itself  take over the  future generations instead of their Progressive perspective about religion 

The cowardice and meek Hindu theory is a bunch of bs. It was a sensible and what felt as a logical choice then that turned into  an uncontrollable monster.

For a quote your price blank cheque or safety of your family wouldn’t  you shed your atheist or whatever beliefs  in a heart beat?